Ensnared
April 16, 2024, 06:12:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Neutral Ground (Non-Combat Hero/Mistress Interaction)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Neutral Ground (Non-Combat Hero/Mistress Interaction)  (Read 2730 times)
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2011, 01:09:33 pm »

Soren'la climaxed, letting out a guttural moan that relayed her lust, stiffening up from the force of the orgasm.  She bucked her hips a bit more, desperately trying to get more pleasure, as the tail constricted delightfully around her waist and breasts, heightening her sensitivity and sending another rush of pleasure and adrenaline through her.

"OHHHhhHhhnNn~"
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2011, 03:45:36 pm »

As his Mistress conveyed her impending climax, Lysander increased the tempo to match the movement of her hips, even as Soren'la's own climax caused her to shiver and moan against him. He, too, was nearing his limit as Narashe's inner walls continued to squeeze and milk his shaft, although this only spurred him onwards in rutting with his Mistress.
Report Spam   Logged

Experiments are what I do, yes.
RyuForce

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2011, 06:19:40 pm »

Ryu pants and moans, his body twitching and bucking slightly from the pleasure. As Narashe continued to such on his shaft, he was being brought closer and closer to the climax she intends to entice from him.
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 3
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2011, 04:53:46 am »

Soren'la's lustful cries made it difficult for Narashe to focus... she was ending up in a trance of her own, filled with intense pleasure. She pulled back a little, her lips suckling on the tip of Ryu's shaft as it throbbed, ready to catch every drop. A soft whine vibrated down his sensitive shaft as Narashe climaxed. Her walls clenched on Lysander's shaft, her rump mashing against his groin... meanwhile, the tail, coiled around Soren'la's smooth pale skin squeezed her bust, giving her one last jolt of ecstasy.
Report Spam   Logged

Dunno what to put here. :v

Uh... I'm usually open for an RP, so drop me a note if you're interested!

Currently trying to think of new and interesting characters. Watch this space! or don't.
RyuForce

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2011, 09:49:58 am »

As Narashe would lean back and suck teasingly at the tip, it will not take much longer before he will gasp and cum into her mouth. His breath slowing down as he pants afterwards. His eyes continue to look glazed as he has remained in the trance even still while those vibrations tease him afterwards.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2011, 01:43:43 pm »

So tight...Soren'la's mind and body were on fire with pleasure, and she melted into a lusty mess, grinding her maidenhood furiously against Lysander while mashing her breasts together.

"AAahHHHHHHNnNnn~  Yeeesssss!~  "
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2011, 02:08:25 pm »

Lysander's own climax wasn't far behind Narashe's. He gasped as he felt her clench down against him, and he thrust into her in one final motion as he came, straining into her so tightly it seemed their hips were fused together. He trembled as he came deep inside her, even as he was forced downward by Soren'la's own gyrations, though his tongue continued to flicker against her sex as she pressed it into his mouth.
Report Spam   Logged

Lime

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2011, 09:21:45 pm »

As Narashe's thrusts began to settle down, she cooed softly, letting all the fluids settle into her. Trickling inside her, down her throat... she was in bliss. She waited and listened to their breathing as they felt those mind-melting afterglows flow through their bodies. Sometimes this was her favorite part - feeling their warmth, their glow after they'd obtained their sweet relief.

"Mmmh... You'll all spend the night with me here, won't you?" she didn't need to use her eyes. She knew their answer.
Report Spam   Logged

Currently trying to think of new and interesting characters. Watch this space! or don't.
makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2011, 10:02:20 pm »

Spent, Lysander finally slumped to the ground. He slid thickly out of Narashe as he collapsed onto the soft moss, his breathing ragged. In the delicious afterglow of his exertions, his entire body tingled pleasurably, a pleasure that was compounded as he lay gently against the legs of the small exotic woman. Even after all that had happened, the slight contact with his nubile Mistress was enough to stir up his arousal again, and it was in a daze of lust and sated desire that he said the words Narashe knew she would hear.

"Yes, Mistress...anything for you..."

He gazed up at her with undisguised adoration.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2011, 10:38:02 pm »

Soren'la hung semi-limp, supported by Narashe's tail, as another micro-orgasm made her shudder in pleasure, a dopey smile tracing along her face.  She sighed blissfully, those colors still traveling through her mind even as her sensitive body was still simmering in lust.

"..yyyyeeesss...Nara...ssshhe..."
Report Spam   Logged

Lime

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2011, 07:53:27 am »

Narashe reared up behind Soren'la, her tail still curled around her waist. One hand reached out to stroke under Ryu's chin, drinking in his placid expression. "Good... there are a few things I want to do with you all. Just as a token of my thanks, of course..."
Report Spam   Logged

RyuForce

« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2011, 11:56:31 am »

Ryu was panting softly after the experience as he nods slowly to Narashe's words. Why on earth would he not want to spend a night with such  a wonderful creature.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2011, 02:05:00 pm »

Soren'la simply lay limp in the grasp of Narashe's tail, enjoying her afterglow still, light moans emanating from her throat now and again.
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2011, 08:26:29 pm »

Lysander, for his part, remained lying prone against the body of his Mistress with a dazed, happy smile. His gaze never left her face while he nodded dumbly at her every word.
Report Spam   Logged

Lime

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2011, 03:10:56 pm »

Over the course of the night, Narashe used and abused her three thralls relentlessly. As soon as an orgasm became an afterglow, those eyes deepened her hold on their pliable minds. Within hours, the pair of them were barely able to climax at all, left in a constant, numb state of bliss. All they could see, all they could feel, all they could taste... was Narashe.

It was some time before Narashe's own lust was satiated, and the next morning, they found Narashe was oddly serene and calm compared to her usual excitable self. And yet it was just as attractive and enticing as always to their perception.

"You've all done so well for me," she cooed, her gaze sweeping to and fro, gracing them with those pleasurable colors every so often. "I wanna return the favor somehow... first you, Soren'la. C'mere." Lounging against a tree, she beckoned to the elf woman.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: