Ensnared
March 28, 2024, 01:16:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Neutral Ground (Non-Combat Hero/Mistress Interaction)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Neutral Ground (Non-Combat Hero/Mistress Interaction)  (Read 2700 times)
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2011, 03:17:35 pm »

Soren'la, still numb with arousal, but unable to come, slowly made her way over to Narashe, following those wonderful colors closer and closer to their source, until her eyes were gazing into Narashe's face to face.

"You...callllleeed...?  Nnnnmmm..."
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Lime

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 3
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2011, 03:43:55 pm »

Narashe cooed and stroked her cheek, her hand sliding to Soren'la's long, pointy ear. All the while those colors spiraled, probing her mind and relaxing her. "You enjoy this feeling, don't you? And you're good with magic too? I wonder... do you think you could pull something like this off too? I'm sure you've seen enough of my eyes to figure out how they work..."

Report Spam   Logged

Dunno what to put here. :v

Uh... I'm usually open for an RP, so drop me a note if you're interested!

Currently trying to think of new and interesting characters. Watch this space! or don't.
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2011, 08:21:21 pm »

Soren'la squirmed in delight as Narashe caressed her cheek and played with her ear.

"Yessss...I...think I can...."

Obeying those spirals, Soren'la began to channel her force magic, but let the swirls dictate the flow.  Suddenly, she found a pulse of pleasure flow from her, and her eyes began to spiral like Narashe's, sending out hypnotic waves as a warm, healing sensation flowed from her hands.  It would be quite pleasant and soothing.
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2011, 03:21:47 am »

Narashe was quick-witted, of course - she redirected Soren'la quickly, having her face Ryu. That would keep the pair of them quite preoccupied.
"You can use this, definitely... it'll help relax your friends, heal them, keep their spirits up..." Narashe whispered into Soren'la's ear, her soft hands sliding along the elf's nude shoulders. Every word, every breath made her shiver. "Of course, you can also feel free to use it for other things. After all, you've only really dominated Lysander tonight, haven't you? And you enjoy it so much... you want to use this whenever you can."

Soren'la: NEW MOVE GET!!!

Morale Hands - Similar to her Force Hands, but applied to a fellow party member. It gives them a surge of magical energy, energizing their body and allowing them to attack twice for the next two turns. Her hands... and come to think of it, her eyes, too, glow and spiral with a vortex of colorful hypnotic energy when she does this, and whoever is on the recieving end ends up feeling rather woozy afterwards as well. Using this move also inflicts 10 CC points onto the user. This could have some interesting effects if she uses it to max out their CC, however...

As Soren'la found herself suddenly preoccupied with Ryu (and him likewise), she beckoned to Lysander.
Report Spam   Logged

Currently trying to think of new and interesting characters. Watch this space! or don't.
makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2011, 12:37:52 pm »

Lysander approached his Mistress with a shiver of anticipation. His cock waved lazily in the air, cheerfully in thrall to Narashe's power. Aroused and compliant, any thought outside of how good it was to please his Mistress had long since drowned happily in the sea of swirling colors that dominated his mind.

"ah...yes, Mistress?" he asked, eagerness to please shining through his blissfully blank eyes.
Report Spam   Logged

Experiments are what I do, yes.
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2011, 03:33:43 pm »

"Tell me something, cutie..." Narashe cooed, her body wrapping itself around him, those exotic curves always clinging to him. She had grown rather fond of this young man in particular, and intended to exploit it. "Have you ever had any trouble with your magic? Anything in particular that's been giving you grief...?"
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2011, 03:40:28 pm »

Lysander's breath caught as he found his Mistress pressed tightly against him, thrilling his body with the nearness of her presence. Half lost in the sensations of her smooth scales rubbing against his skin, it was all he could do to answer her question.

"No, Mistress...I assure you, my abilities are more than capable for any task you may desire of me..."

In a display of affectionate audacity, he lay his arms around her shoulders, delighting in the touch of his Mistress, the joy of holding her closer.
Report Spam   Logged

Lime

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2011, 03:51:38 pm »

"Come now, there must be something." Narashe's eyes returned to normal as she whispered to him. "Think. Perhaps it's difficult for you to cast your amazing spells... it takes too long, maybe? You need to concentrate more... concentrate on me, and think of me. Am I right? All you need to do is think of me..."

Her words wormed into his mind, changing him, warping him. "Think of me, think of only me, and you will find yourself nice and calm. Think of my eyes, my scaly body. You'll always lust after my body, and lust after the feeling of submission. Of submitting to someone's will, especially mine... doesn't that idea just turn you on?"

Lysander - Concentrate - Using the memory of smomeone he met not too long ago, Lysander takes a moment to his mind and focus himself, enabling him to bypass the cooldown times for all advanced versions of his spells for the next 3 turns. However, he will gain 20 CC - perhaps the memory is an interesting one.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 11:53:25 am by Lime » Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2011, 04:13:00 pm »

"Uhh..."

Narashe would be pleased to watch all her effective conditioning take hold upon the mage; as she whispered to him, his arms went limp and slack and his eyes widened, halfway entranced already. A puppet in her grasp...

"always...lust...submission...yess..." he rasped. He could almost feel his mind shifting, changing, taking on the contours of her body, the sound of her voice...the colors of her eyes...
Report Spam   Logged

Lime

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2011, 06:17:57 pm »

Narashe fluidly slipped behind him, giving him a little pat on the back as her voice trickled into his ear one last time. "Off you go," she hissed. "Remembering everything I said, on a subconscious level... I want you to just walk, walk as far as you can. Say... 100 paces. And when you reach the hundredth, you'll wake up. Remembering nothing that went on here, save for me... at least for now."

As he began to stumble his way along, she returned her attention to the two remaining thralls. One still was in need of a reward...
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2011, 09:29:55 am »

"Off we go," Lysander agreed, happily marching off into the woods. Mistress told him to walk a hundred paces, so 1...2...3...

Gradually, Narashe and the others faded from view while Lysander continued his single-minded march.

Idly, he wondered what Mistress's next order would be. He hoped he could make her happy. He lived to make Mistress happy.

He felt the stirrings of arousal begin once more as the image of Mistress's nubile body wavered into his mind. Her touch was incredible...made him feel like...like...

Lysander blinked. He was in the middle of the forest. Lost in thought again, apparently, he chided himself. Still, this walk had proved invigorating. He should spend nights in the forest more often, perhaps. Oh well; maybe there would be time again later.

He spoke 3 words with exquisite precision, and vanished.
Report Spam   Logged

Lime

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2011, 04:57:35 am »

(erm... I guess we can end it there? Sorry about things flagging lately guys, I've been busy.)

Ryu: NEW SKILL GET!

Ryu - Back at You - Ryu can send any physical damage back to his opponent - the damage done is equal to (HP damage + (1/2)CC damage). He has to take the full damage of the attack for this to work, and if he uses this in conjunction with 'Risking it all for a Friend', he gets an extra damage boost of 25 percent.
Report Spam   Logged

RyuForce

« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2011, 12:41:49 am »

(erm... I guess we can end it there? Sorry about things flagging lately guys, I've been busy.)

Ryu: NEW SKILL GET!

Ryu - Back at You - Ryu can send any physical damage back to his opponent - the damage done is equal to (HP damage + (1/2)CC damage). He has to take the full damage of the attack for this to work, and if he uses this in conjunction with 'Risking it all for a Friend', he gets an extra damage boost of 25 percent.

(Awww, no extra fun for me. Tongue Either way, it's okay and understand able. It was a fun rp.)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: