Ensnared
March 29, 2024, 07:11:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Beryl's Private Room

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Beryl's Private Room  (Read 2259 times)
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 11:49:58 pm »

Lapin felt deflated.  So much of herself had gone into Beryl's conversion, but she had hopes the result would be worth the trouble.

"Sleep now my love.  When you wake, you and I shall be de la parenté." (of the kin)

Lapin no longer seemed pregnant, but some of her dream weight had passed into the elf, and Beryl glowed with a soft radiance from head to heel.

Lapin then began to weave from the fire, gossamer strands which wrapped Beryl round and round.  She was forming a cocoon for her love child.  They would soon be of a kind.  One day the foundations of the Earth would tremble, from a dream....
Report Spam   Logged

Dream a little dream of me!
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 11:57:21 pm »

It was so peaceful... Beryl felt wonderful...glowing...and so tired...she needed to dream...

She found the gossamer strands weaving around her, caressing her and hugging her tightly, like a mother.  Lapin....

Soon she was encapsulated in the cocoon, a fire of love and lust brewing within her, changing her...
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2011, 12:52:37 am »

And so Beryl dreamed.  Steamy slick dreams, as her elven heritage submitted and her new life as a daemonette began.  Her slender elven ears gave way to the ears of a hare, and her delicate coccyx became a fluffy tail.

After what seemed an eternity, Beryl began to stir again, to free herself from her shell like prison.  Waking back in the real world surrounded in a cobweb shell that confined her waking body.  In a moment of panic, she struggled to free herself, and then familiar hands assisted her....
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 12:57:22 am »

She felt like she was oozing, melting, being made anew in wonderous ways.  She must have came innumerable times, feeling so sexy and seductive, while also feeling Lapin's love all around her.  She wanted to honor her love, her....mother...

Then, she woke.  She felt constricted, bound.  It aroused her, but led into immediate panic, as she struggled to free herself.  Then, soft, familiar hands assisted her...

"L-lapin?!  Is that you?!"
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2011, 01:14:21 am »

Cheri pulled aside the wrapping webbing, daubing Beryl over with sweet smelling oil that seemed to dissolve the webbing.

"Went through this myself.  It's hard to do this alone.  Welcome sister... "

She pulled Beryl up into an embrace.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2011, 01:18:49 am »

"Ahh...t...thank you..."

Beryl graciously hugged and kissed Cheri, lavishing her with affection and thanks, as she removed the dissolving webbing.  She then seemed to realize that... she could hear a lot better.  Her skin and body were far more sensitive than they were before.  And even her breasts and hips seemed shaplier.  She reached up above her head... and felt rabbit ears.  Slowly, she started to cry tears of joy.

"Oh...thank you...now I am truly like you...this is what I always wanted.  To know how it is to be you...its wonderful..."
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2011, 01:24:01 am »

"Shh!", Cheri cautioned, "Your dream spirit's waking, and she'll be sensitive to sound.  She will help you remember things, know what people are feeling or thinking.  Listen, learn."  Cheri kissed back, happy for her sister, and eager to play with her new body.  "You'll start to remember every touch, every smell, every sound, every breath."  Cheri said this so quietly, so as not to drown out Beryl's dream self.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2011, 01:31:57 am »

"I..I understand", Beryl whispered, and kissed affectionately back, enjoying the new sensations of her body, as this dream spirit seemed to expand her senses.  They seemed to go even further than her elven senses, and she picked up on the most minute of sounds and smells.  It was like awakening from a long slumber into a new world, full of glorious color and sound.  And her body!  Oh, it was so sensitive!  The lightest caresses ignited her arousal to the point where she thought she would instantly come.  And soon, knowledge came to her, as she listened to her dream self.  She was amazed at how everything was in this form, and was proud that Lapin would give her this gift.  And so, she continued exploring her new body with Cheri, cooing slightly and giggling, as well as moaning in bliss.
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2011, 10:05:13 pm »

Cheri cheerfully licked her friend to orgasm, before cuddling softly with her.

"I have to teach you how to hunt.  You'll need to learn how to find and enter dreams, and ensnare the senses of those you meet and entertain."  she paused, "Unless you want to go again right here.."  she chuckled.  "I'm so lucky to have you..."

She kissed Beryl and waited for a reply.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2011, 10:33:50 pm »

Melting from her orgasm, Beryl smiled blissfully in her afterglow, cuddling closely to Cheri, as she kissed her back, savoring the sensitivity to everything around her.

"Mmmmnn~... I'd love to go again, but I think its important to do what you just mentioned.  I have a feeling I'm going to need to do it often."
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2011, 05:55:01 pm »

"I think you will enjoy the hunt.  You have a... competitive nature.  A solemn word of warning, something you may not be quite used to..."

She handed Beryl a pair of sai, a couple of Japanese weapons, "Japanese sheriffs use these.  They can be used in a similar fashion to your daggers, and the pommels are well reinforced for turning or disarming a blade.  They are not sharpened."

Cheri smiled as she handed them over.  "Our gods do not like for us to deliberately shed blood, so knives and guns are forbidden to us, and being in emotional link with people who's blood we were spilling would be uncomfortable in any case."

Then with solemn authority, she turns heavenward "Praises be to Frith, to Syf, and to Frigg. A child of lust is bourne today.  She is Lapin incarnate.  Bless her on the hunt."  she then anointed Beryl's forehead with sweet palm oil, and kissed her five fold, on the forehead, lips, both breasts, and her clitoris.

"So tell me fledgling, can you think of a good place to begin our hunt?"
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2011, 06:05:46 pm »

Beryl burned with desire, ingraining Lapin's prayer to her memory, as she received the blessing, before she figured a nice place to start her first hunt.

"Yes, Cheri.  In fact, there's a little village not too far from here where my guild's prescene has granted me some priviledges.  We are allowed to hold guard over the town's armory and valuables, as well as keep watch.  What better way to guard against sneaky intruders than having your own keep watch?"

She looked at the sais, and wielded them a bit like her daggers.

"A bit heavier around the sides, but I can compensate for that.  I promise, I will not shed the blood of those I will feed from.  Those who pose a threat to the Sanctum and all that they protect, however, I will not hold back against.  That is also my duty."

She made her way to the window, feeling alight with power and grace, and turned to Cheri.

"Well, care to follow?  I know a couple of cute young women who were infatuated with my being an elf.  Hehe..."
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2011, 08:57:38 pm »

"Lead the way, my pet."

Though she showed no outward sign, Cheri wondered what Beryl had meant.  Was she still thinking like a rogue.  She had changed both inwardly and outwardly, and if she tried to go against her nature and kill... what?

We do not know... it is in our programming not to kill by knife or gun.

If Beryl tried to break her programming, would she just lose her powers temporarily, or would it harm her...

The hunt was distracting, and she put these thoughts aside for now...
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2011, 09:19:18 pm »

Beryl wondered what was going through Lapin's  and Cheri's minds as they made their way through the night towards the village.  She was awfully quiet.

Arriving at the village, she altered her appearance through illusion to look like her former elven form, and silently made her way to the place where the young women would likely be asleep.

"...Cheri...did I say something wrong, before we left?  You've been very quiet.", she asked, a concerned look on her face.
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2011, 11:55:08 pm »

She smiled wanly, "I should have known I cannot conceal feelings from you..." 

"I was thinking about what you said, about not holding back when defending the sanctum.  Lapin and I shared a resolve during our 'birth' that we would never achieve anything by the way of the knife or the gun.  And never to kill when we feed.. never again..."

She frowned, "But then again, that was part of our vow, our restriction.  We could not now even if we wanted to.. or needed to.  I do not know if our promise is binding on you in the same way, you could face a backlash, or nothing... I simply don't know... I simply don't know.."

"And, in some sense, I understand what you are saying, and feel rebuked.  There... you have the whole of it.  Let us not sour your first hunt with our own personal limitations.  I... we... want to see you excel, and not be harmed by some oversight of ours..."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: