Ensnared
April 19, 2024, 06:29:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Archiving

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Archiving  (Read 405 times)
Hitsuji

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Level 5 1000 Posts
« on: January 01, 2011, 06:31:55 am »

We've already had quite a few heroes fall - let's face it, that's part of the game plan.

However, one issue I realized is that for multiple people, heroes that get Converted have major attack-list changes as a result - and the player is erasing their old attacks, reducing available inspiration for others and making it harder for them to get turned back!

This one may not need formal writing as a rule, but it may be good to set up a subforum in Heroes for how they were pre-Conversion - perhaps with additional notes on how they were converted and their current state. Unlike the main Heroes thread, this one could be one thread per player, one hero/ex-hero per reply, with that thread going solely to that player - that way, even long topics (and I suspect some of us will go through a LOT of heroes) remain fairly clean. If a hero is recovered (by a Mistress' defeat, or by their independent capture and repair in some feasible way), their post in the subforum is edited to note that they're now freed, preserving the stats/abilities of their converted state (particularly if that state had unique attacks of its own as opposed to a pure template), with their current state returned to Heroes.

Under this idea, the Heroes forum would be for heroes who are currently NOT converted and are available for use in missions, while the Victims (Huh) subforum is for those who are currently under a Mistress' control.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

starofbalance

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 06:40:22 am »

I was using crossouts, but I think this could be a good idea as well.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: