Ensnared
March 29, 2024, 02:15:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Dark Castle (Myey'Alexandras)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark Castle (Myey'Alexandras)  (Read 2211 times)
Hitsuji

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Level 5 1000 Posts
« on: September 26, 2011, 04:01:03 pm »

(( TO BE FULLY DETAILED AND DESCRIBED - A FEW NOTES TO START ))

* Myey's forces are based out of this extradimensional castle, which can only be entered or exited through special demonic gates.
* The building's space is partially at her command - areas shift, expand, and shrink to her liking every so often.
* Her Succubi meet in various areas in a mockery of a typical castle's organization and life - near-perfect except for tiny, subtle details that hint it to be deeply different.
* Myey will meet Succubi in their individual rooms or in 'court' - her personal throne room. Lucky, highly-valued servants may be blessed with the chance to attend her in her own bedroom.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 05:11:44 pm »

Harmaraxia enters her Queen's courtroom, a sexy sway to her hips, as she kneels before Myey's throne, awaiting her Queen's word.

"My Queen, your servant has arrived.", she says, as a low broil of arousal at the thought of being Myey's tool makes her purr a bit.
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Hitsuji

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 05:52:52 pm »

The Succubus Queen smiled.

"You have done well, Harmaraxia. Already, some converts, new minions of our cause, new sources of knowledge to fill the Infinite Library."

As Myey spoke, her compliments felt as purest bliss to her minion. A direct, powerful reward, deeper than even sex. Obedience was bliss to Harmaraxia."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 06:03:04 pm »

Harmaraxia shivered in delight, her Queen's words piercing deep into her, delivering the highest bliss.

"Obedience is bliss...", she thought, as a peaceful smile overcame her features.  Such a sight showed a bit of the faithful beauty she once had, before her eyes open and the smile turned into a wry grin.

"Thank you, my Queen, though I have only started in my service to you.  Surely my sisters are more deserving of such praise than I am?  They have served dutifully longer than I, and have brought more to your dominion than I."

She wished to remain humble to her Queen, seeing that she was among the newest of her sisters and still learning their ways.  She simply used what wit she could to entrap Sasha and glean what knowledge she could from the temples.  She dared not cross into the Temple of Telos at this time, though.  That power would rip her apart.
Report Spam   Logged

Hitsuji

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 06:11:25 pm »

Myey smiled. "You nonetheless have started to prove your strength. Now, I think you may just be worthy of assisting a recent operation I have heard about from another of my minions. After all, you're still with the Sanctum."

The tone of that bit was almost mocking, but Myey was right - nothing 'Harmony' had done occluded her service to the Sanctum - they'd still think her a good, holy priest.

"Seczor has been targeted by a small raid, you see... And I was thinking it'd be nice to join in on facing him down. See, your friend? Nothing's been heard of her since she faced him. That probably means she is one of his."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 06:27:48 pm »

Another surge of bliss and pleasure coursed thorugh her, and she realized that she was a good resource for her Queen.  An in to the ongoings of the Sanctum.  Her worth was more than she thought.  She was pleased to be able to offer such a service to Myey.  And this new news... Marian.  So it was very likely she was made into one of Seczor's servants.  Well, that would have to be remedied.

Her wry smirk kept its place, as she asked, "Is it safe to assume that, should she be his, we are to take her?  I would hope we don't simply kill her.  It'd be such a waste of talent..."
Report Spam   Logged

Hitsuji

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 06:37:00 pm »

Myey smiled. "Indeed and precisely, dear. We will take out a hated rival and gain a valuable ally, all in one move. She, too, shall serve. However."

She paused, looking at her servant. "This will require more out of you than before. As foolish as he is, Seczor is very, very dangerous."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 06:52:43 pm »

Harmaraxia nodded, heeding her Queen's words.

"What must I do, My Queen?  I await your orders."
Report Spam   Logged

Hitsuji

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 08:17:07 pm »

"Harmony Valencia. Do you recall her?", Myey asked.

Harmaraxia got the hint that the question was more than rhetorical, meant to imply the images of who she once was.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2011, 08:45:58 pm »

"Yes, my Queen.  I do recall what she was like.  The purity, the devotion to a higher power... it nauseates me.", Harmaraxia replied.

"Yet I can do a convincing job of mimicking her, as she was myself before I was graced by you, My Queen."
Report Spam   Logged

Hitsuji

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2011, 08:50:21 pm »

"A 'Convincing Job' will not be enough for this, Harmaraxia. And for purity to actively nauseate you, too, is problematic."

The Succubus queen stood from her throne, walking towards Harmaraxia. "You are my servant. You exist to follow my commands, to spread my will across the world. Hatred of that world and what is within it holds no part in my scheme or the ideals behind it."

"Further, it is actively counterproductive. I mean to conquer, not to destroy. I aim to know, not to forget."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2011, 09:09:26 pm »

Harmaraxia bowed lower in deference to Myey.  There was great wisdom in her words, and she felt she had much to learn.

"I understand, My Queen.  I shall endeavor to improve upon myself, and take on your ideals as my own.  I am...ashamed of my foolishness."

She would devote herself to this, for her Queen.  There was no debating this.
Report Spam   Logged

Hitsuji

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2011, 09:18:27 pm »

Myey nodded. "Good. However, now, I must ensure that your 'convincing act' is perfect. To that end, you're going to try and complete the mental image of Harmony as she was before she was mine. Innocent, pure, holy."

She paused. "You will visit my libraries, and review techniques for subsuming your identity in another. Becoming, in thought and deed, Harmony Valencia - and then Harmaraxia again. At your need, or my silent command, one or the other will awaken."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2011, 10:55:28 pm »

Harmaraxia nodded her acknowledgment.  Perfectly mimicking who she once was would not be difficult.  In fact, she could perfectly recall who she once was, her mannerisms, her beliefs, her way of thought, down to the letter.  She was once that girl, after all.  But to subsume herself in that identity, so that she was in fact Harmony Valencia, unturned and still pure; that would be a challenge.

She grinned.  Another smile, this time of excitement at such a challenge.  It would be an interesting test of her abilities, and if she could pull it off, she'd be that much more useful to her Queen.

"I hear and obey, My Queen.  I shall see to it at once, and find a way to alternate between myself and Harmony at will.  If I cannot do this, then I will submit myself to any punishment you deem appropriate once the necessary measures are met to ensure our mission's success."
Report Spam   Logged

Hitsuji

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2011, 12:28:22 am »

Myey nodded. "Do not fail in this... Or we may end up failing in much more."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: