Ensnared
March 28, 2024, 07:47:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Strange Stirrings

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange Stirrings  (Read 2186 times)
makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« on: October 02, 2011, 01:17:46 pm »

A soft body pressed against Lysander's as he fell through a sea of shifting, swirling colors. Everything was a chaotic blur of wonderful feelings and mixed sensations. A flash of green - soft, small breasts - smooth, pebbled scales - a lush, throaty chuckle - and then darkness, darkness, darkness...

Lysander awoke from his sleep, bolting upright for an instant, eyes wide and breath ragged. A moment later, he sighed, clasped a hand to his forehead, and sank back down onto the pillows. These dreams were getting out of hand.

It was hard to pinpoint just when they had started. Whenever he tried to think back on them, all he could remember was maybe a snatch of oddly soothing colors, or perhaps an indistinct voice. Something...exotic? At first, he had thought them to be like any other unremembered dream, elusive and immaterial, but these seemed different, somehow, and their gradual recurrence was beginning to trouble him.

And that wasn't all. As of late, he had begun to...well, fantasize could be the only word for it, about some of the other mages in the Tower. Just last week, he had run across Magister Ehlanna in the Tower library - one of the Tower's more learned researchers, the reclusive beauty hardly ever left the library or her chambers - and suddenly, as they were exchanging pleasantries, a most queer sensation seemed to come over him, and then images began to spill into his mind unbidden.

Strange images...tempting images. Images of Ehlanna turning that half-smile upon him, of her gently leaning over him, gently pushing him down behind the stacks, one hand upon his chest while the other began to fiddle with the clasp of her robes, and -

A queer look from his companion managed to snap him out of the reverie, and he had retreated while apologizing profusely, a fierce blush upon his face.  It could have been understandable - after all, she was one of the more accomplished mages of the Tower - but such behavior was unlike him, and Lysander knew it. Something was up.

With a sigh, the mage rose from his bed and donned his robes. It appeared there would be no sleep for him this night. Frowning, he paced about his chambers before leaving his small sleeping quarters in favor for his study. Settling down at his desk, a book of Oneiromancy floated from one of his shelves and landed before him, while one of the many magical constructs he employed as servants brought him a glass of tea. Taking a sip of tea, he gloomily flipped open the cover of the book and began to read.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 01:19:38 pm by makuta15 » Report Spam   Logged

Experiments are what I do, yes.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lime

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 3
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 01:29:31 pm »

As he read, he felt his mind wandering briefly to thoughts of Ehlanna, of her pale skin, her deep eyes, everything that aroused those strange sensations in him. He imagined her panting softly, her breath in his ear, her eyes gazing into his as her lips pressed to his and -

He shook those thoughts from his head and focused, his lips moving along with the words to make sure he was concentrating completely on it. He had to in order to get some sleep once more...

However, he didn't realize that at that precise moment, Ehlanna was quite preoccupied. That normal half-smile was a full grin that was almost humorously wide. Her eyes were similarly wide and childlike as fat rings of color - green, orange, violet, green - slowly rippled through them. "He lives on the top," she murmured with a soft giggle. "Nice young man..."

"Thank you very much," a soft voice hissed. A pair of lips pressed to Ehlanna's, stifling her coos and giggles, before it whispered to her to sleep, to go back to her restful slumber. Not to be disturbed till morning.

Narashe slipped out of the woman's quarters and rubbed her hands together with glee. Strangely enough, she was getting butterflies in her stomach. The lizard girl felt strangely elated, a feeling she hadn't felt to this extent since the first time she took a human. This one human continually lingered in her mind - of all the people to develop something resembling feelings for, it had to be someone who was extremely well-hidden and protected! Well, where there's a will (and a pair of hypnotic eyes), there's a way, and after a great deal of searching, Narashe had managed to find the young man she haunted.

She neared his chamber, hesitating a moment. She listened closely, hearing the soft sound of paper being rustled. He was awake. Perhaps dreaming of him? She squealed softly before rapping on the door. It would all come back to him when he saw her. She didn't need hypnotism, right?
Report Spam   Logged

Dunno what to put here. :v

Uh... I'm usually open for an RP, so drop me a note if you're interested!

Currently trying to think of new and interesting characters. Watch this space! or don't.
makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 01:54:07 pm »

As he read, he felt his mind wandering briefly to thoughts of Ehlanna, of her pale skin, her deep eyes, everything that aroused those strange sensations in him. He imagined her panting softly, her breath in his ear, her eyes gazing into his as her lips pressed to his and -

"Arrgh!"

Lysander shook his head fiercely, growling in frustration as those thrice-damned fantasies kept creeping back up upon him. He'd never get any study done at this rate! In a fit of disgust, he looked at the book before chucking it across the room. The angry motion felt good, even if he was denied the satisfaction of a crash when the book slowed down in midair an instant before it hit the shelf and softly slid back into place among the other volumes. He cast a murderous glance at the cup of tea, too, but eventually put it down. The constructs always looked so miserable when he smashed things; tormenting the poor things would have been akin to kicking a puppy.

And then there was a knock on the door.

Lysander actually ignored it at first, the sound only beginning to register as the person knocked again. A visitor? At this hour? There had been no indication of any summonings or scryings; the Council wouldn't bother with such a mundane act as to physically knock on his door. So who could it be? He checked the general wards out of reflex - no enemies had breached the tower, so this wasn't an attack. But, in that case, who...?

Still puzzled, he made his way to the large wooden door at the entrance to his suite. A few of the constructs trailed in circles at his heels, but he paid them no mind. With a defensive spell at the ready just in case, he threw open the door, perhaps a bit more forcefully than the situation actually called for.

"Hello? What on earth could you possibly want at this...hour..."

He simply stared at the strange figure outlined in his doorway. His head felt funny.

"Who...?"
Report Spam   Logged

Lime

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 02:03:00 pm »

The sight of a curvy exotic lizard girl would be strange enough, but her eyes were downcast colors, her tail swished back and forth, and everything about her was attractive nervous. Her eyes met his, and she grinned sheepishly. "Hi Lysander!" Narashe Narashe Mistress Narashe said.

So far so good, he hadn't tried to attack her and he seemed like he remembered her at least a little bit. Why was she so nervous about this? If she just skipped the pretense and brainwashed him, she might have had an easier time, but this just felt more... right.
Report Spam   Logged

Currently trying to think of new and interesting characters. Watch this space! or don't.
makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 02:18:35 pm »

"Who...what..." There was a strange thrumming going on behind Lysander's eyelids. It made it hard to think...

There was a lizard girl standing in his doorway, and she was naked. It was as if all those strange fantasies suddenly returned full force, all centered around this girl - the swish of her tail, the wonderful color of her eyes, as he stared into her eyes, stared into those wonderful colors as Mistress Narashe gently laid him down, pressed her soft scales against him, eyes filling his field of vision, that wonderful long tongue, curling, reaching, as he sank into those eyes -

She seemed nervous. Why was she nervous? What could she possibly be...another wave of dizziness washed over Lysander, and he stumbled, a hand clasped to his head. She knew his name. Why did Narashe know his name...?

"What did you do t'me," he mumbled hoarsely, struggling to stay on his feet. The wards. The alarms. An attack? Mistress. Not an enemy. Gentle laugh. Soft scales. Something...some pressure in his mind. Something was in his mind. Had to hit the alarms...
Report Spam   Logged

Lime

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 02:30:29 pm »

"Nothing! Nothing right now, anyway." Narashe was emboldened by signs that her mental hooks were still deeply, firmly planted in Lysander's pliable mind. She slipped in, keeping eye contact, her eyes still normal. The deep green something he wasn't quite used to. He'd always seen those pretty colors in her eyes, almost always anyway.

Her hands wrapped around his arms, pinning them to his sides firmly, yet painlessly. She pressed her soft belly and chest to his. Her gaze never left his. "I just wanted to find you again. I wanted to see if we could make this a regular thing."
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 03:04:38 pm »

The words...the words to trigger the wards. Lysander struggled with the memories, struggling thickly with the incantation on his tongue.

"Tini...ac duent...tuam..."

A strong grip clasped his arms, disrupting his train of thought. The words...he couldn't remember the words...

He found himself staring into the strange beautiful creature's eyes. Green, he noticed. He'd never seen them solid before...
Another mental twinge. How did he know that?

Her soft skin pressed against his own, making him keenly aware of every shift and contour of the exotic woman's body - another distraction. He would have fallen long before, now; only Narashe's solid grip held him up. Helplessly, he leaned against her, his eyes caught by her gaze. Her expression was...unreadable. Was it anxiety? Concern?

"We've...met before...? Make...make what a regular thing?"
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 03:06:28 pm by makuta15 » Report Spam   Logged

Lime

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 03:09:00 pm »

"Come on..." Narashe was quickly realizing he needed a little help to jog his memory. Her eyes pulsed briefly. Green, orange, purple, green, orange, purple... "I know you remember everything."  then nothing. Her eyes were back to that calming green, similar to the rest of her scales. Her smile widened a little bit. "I know you remember how good it felt, how good you made me feel. My submissive loverboy..."

Her hands squeezed him tighter, soft and smooth against his robes. He felt the urge to feel her scales against his skin, let her taste him like before. It was all coming back to him, slowly, gradually, the trickle of pleasurable memories turning into a deluge.
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2011, 03:19:52 pm »

For one wonderful instant, his world was awash with colors again. No anxiety, no worry, just bliss as he floated through shimmering fields of green, orange, purple, orange, green...

And then the colors slowly faded, and he was looking into the beautiful face of Mistress Narashe...

"Na...Narashe..."

She squeezed him, and he felt his body automatically sink into her waiting grasp. Her sharp, spicy scent...soft, pebbled scales against his skin... knowledge, desire and arousal surged within him, leaving him helpless, gasping, panting.

"Narashe, I...I..."

In a daze, he found he had been leaning closer and closer to her face...mouth slightly parted...as he brought his face up...and...to her lips....
Report Spam   Logged

Lime

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2011, 03:23:59 pm »

"Shhh." Her lips so close to his, her sweet breath wafting into his nostrils, mingling with her scent, so close, so tangible...

She let go of him, her tail dexterously closing the door behind her before she leaned back. One foot reached out and pressed against the bulge in his nightclothes, the soft soles rubbing and massaging his shaft and gently easing him back, towards the bed. "You don't get to kiss me just yet~"

Now she was in her element. Time to really make him suffer... in the best way possible of course. Her toes rolled up and down along that bulge, pressing it against his belly as she effortlessly balanced on the other foot. Her pink tongue licked along her lips. "You should take some of these clothes off."
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2011, 03:53:16 pm »

"Umph!"

Lysander fell back against the floor with a sudden thump, the feel of Narashe's breath still warm on his face. Before he could move or even sit up, her foot was pressing softly against his manhood, and he gasped at the sudden attention. Everything was a blur of mixed sensations, half-real, and half-remembered...coupled with the soft straining of his arousal against his robes as he found himself slowly being inched backwards toward the open door of his bedchamber.

He looked up at Narashe through half-lidded eyes. The predatory look upon her face made him shiver with...he couldn't rightly say. Everything was fading into a blur around him, leaving himself and Narashe as the only focus...

"Mi...Narashe, Mistress...I..."

Helplessly, he found himself fiddling with the folds of his robe, sliding out of the layer of his outer cloak as the lizard-girl slowly advanced upon him.
Report Spam   Logged

Lime

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2011, 03:57:15 pm »

Narashe got back on both feet, continuing to gently ease Lysander back, further to where they would not be disturbed. That predatory grin only growing. Lust gleaming in her eyes. Her hands rested on each side of his face as he struggled to find words.  "Yes, lover?" she purred, darting in for a quick, tantalising taste of his lips before pulling back. The memories, the sensations all flooding his mind, filling him with thoughts of arousal, of submission. He ignored the cold air against his bare skin as he disrobed... Narashe would keep him warm.
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2011, 04:14:30 pm »

Narashe filled his entire view as she continued to firmly lead him backwards to his bedchamber, his strewn clothes marking their path through the apartment. Small constructs flitted angrily around the mess, but Lysander was beyond noticing them at this point. Not when there was Narashe so close...

Whatever it was he was going to say was lost when Narashe swooped in to place that quick, tantalizing peck on his lips. She pulled away, but he lingered, straining to stay close to his Mistress's mouth, her wonderful kiss...

By the time they had made it to the bedroom, Lysander had long since been divested of the remainder of his clothes, the touch of Narashe's body heavenly against his blissfully nude skin. Pushed back to the center of the room, Lysander finally came to a stop against the side of the still-unkempt bed, back pressed against the covers overhanging the edge. The fantasies were flying full force through his mind now, making it impossible to think about anything but the wonders of submitting to this exotic woman, of pressing against her skin, serving her in pleasure, how good it felt to submit, to give in, submit...

With his back against the bedside, Lysander looked up lustfully at Narashe...his Mistress.

"Please...Mistress..."
Report Spam   Logged

Lime

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2011, 05:17:52 pm »

"Please... what?" Narashe chuckled, her low sensual voice making the young man shiver in his haze of arousal. Her tail curled around his waist, her hands rested on his shoulders. "'Please let me pleasure you'? 'Please let me submit to you'? Is that what you're trying to say?"

She pushed in once more, her lips lingering on his for far longer now. Gently sliding against his. Her tongue invading his mouth and curling around his for a moment before she slipped back. "I know, lover. I know." her eyes filled with those euphoric colors at long last. Green, orange, purple, green, orange, purple...
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2011, 05:59:03 pm »

Lysander could do nothing as Narashe leaned over him. Lost in the mental barrage of halfway-buried memories, the only thing left available to him was to curl himself against Narashe, held tightly in her strong, supple tail. Her words teased him, taunted him, tormented him with hidden desires which gave way to open lust.

Stunned as he was, there was no resistance as Narashe leaned in once more to take his mouth. He melted into her, lost to the smooth sensation of her lips, the sinuous strength of her tongue as it played against his own. She pulled back at last, leaving him to look her full on in the eyes.

His heart raced. And then- and then -

And then rapture, bliss, ecstasy, as the swirling hues poured forth from her eyes to engulf him once more. The mage lay back against her tail with a happy sigh, the storm in his mind stilled at last by the colors that swept through him, left him blank and empty once more; blank and empty as he lay in the arms of his Mistress, staring, staring into her eyes and drowning in that wonderful maelstrom of colors...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: