Ensnared
April 18, 2024, 11:23:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Strange Stirrings

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange Stirrings  (Read 2220 times)
Lime

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Windows User Level 3
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2011, 11:14:52 am »

Narashe simply smiled back at him, cooing sweetly at the little platitude. "Well... you can do whatever you want with me, as long as you ask me nicely first." she winked, her hand kneading his. She was more and more convinced that she was winning him over. Somehow, she would make this work.

"Just... see me as I am, and let me try to give you the affection you so rightly deserve. You always struck me as someone who was somewhat lonely... constantly working, never any proper time for rest or getting to know other people. You can start with me..."
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 12:14:50 pm by Lime » Report Spam   Logged

Dunno what to put here. :v

Uh... I'm usually open for an RP, so drop me a note if you're interested!

Currently trying to think of new and interesting characters. Watch this space! or don't.
makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2011, 09:03:34 pm »

The moment seemed to go on forever as Lysander sat with her on the bed, letting his hand rest in Narashe's. He looked down at their hands together, not quite meeting her gaze. Part of him remained cautious, even suspicious - she was an admitted affiliate of the Organization, after all. And after all they had done together, she would have had ample time to cement whatever hold she may have had over him. Naked as he was, it was quite easy to see how she had stirred his desire for her. It would be safer to assume that this was all part of some kind of plot. It still wasn't too late to banish her from the Tower, call the guards...

...except, staring at her strange, reptilian face, he realized he didn't want to. Maybe it was some trick, but the way she held herself she seemed almost...uncertain. Anxious. Not the confident, smooth and playful woman who had presented herself to him before. If she was planning something diabolical, it seemed an unnecessary risk to make herself so vulnerable. And...(and this was hardest to admit), part of him also longed for what she had to offer. Pleasure, yes; but also the pleasure of someone else's company, of a quick and devious mind. He was well-respected in the Tower, but the politics of his position kept him ever vigilant. Other than regular Tower duties, his mission to surpass and find his father kept him busy following contacts, deep in research long into the night. Company seemed like a luxury he couldn't afford; and yet, this charming creature sorely tempted him. But...

Closing his eyes, he gulped before clearing his mind and gently extracting his hand from hers. There, on the bed, he paused. Then, with a deep breath, softly pulled her close to him in a deep embrace. The sun had fully flooded the chamber now, and the various spells that made up Tower life were thrumming with activity, but they could wait for now, just as explaining his choice to the rest of the Tower could wait. For now, he was happy to simply hold Narashe in his arms, feeling her strange smoothness against his skin, the rise and fall of her breathing as he tenderly held her in his arms.

For better or for worse, he had made his choice, and was happy.
Report Spam   Logged

Experiments are what I do, yes.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: