Ensnared
April 19, 2024, 02:23:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Crash Course (Shinigami)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Crash Course (Shinigami)  (Read 2369 times)
Slixer

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Spammer 25 Posts in one day Second year Anniversary
« on: October 02, 2011, 02:28:51 pm »

In a forest clearing not to far from a well decorated barracks sat a blonde, a new white robe emblazed with the character of one on her back. She lounged as was her most common practice these days her personaly philosphy was after all 'Good things come to those who wait.'

She did wonder what today might bring, briefly she wonder which of her girls would be the first to rouse on this day, as her forces grew so did the lavishly deckerdent nights they would have.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

FredKrug

View Profile
Apple User Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 02:42:44 pm »

Katsumi found herself wandering in the forest.  She was still getting used to her new form, and she crossed her arms under her new, large breasts lightly. "That Jaakuna has caused me so much trouble...." she said, softly, not expecting anyone to hear her. She sighed, continuing to walk into the woods. It was a peaceful day, which was quite soothing to her. The morning was always nice, though she did prefer the night time a bit more.

Katsumi found her way into a clearing, noticing Mitsuru lounging. "M-Mitsuru...?" Katsumi said, a bit shocked to see her. "I... didn't expect to see you out here...." she said, rubbing her left arm as she tilted her head away, a light red fluster to her cheeks. She was still sorting out her feelings for the captain, and running into her so unexpectantly took her quite offguard.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 04:51:24 pm »

"mmmm~"

Mimiko moaned a bit, still a bit sweaty from her bout of love-making with Viki.  Was it wrong to make love to your own body?  Nah, it was just masturbation.

She quickly donned her shinigami robes, sleeveless and backless to provide her with optimum flexibility and agility, and left Viki to continue napping.  The fox girl had her limitations as her body, after all.  Soon, she found her Mistress, Mitsuru, lounging sleepily, while one of her newer additions seemed to be moving towards her.

"Time to meet and greet, I suppose.", she said.
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 05:04:03 pm »

"I like the serenity of the forest." Mitsuru spoke rather sagely before she grinned sly letting loose a little giggle that ruined the atmosphere she was trying to give off.

"Well that and I like to keep you girls guessing." she slowly pulled herself up noticing the second of her visitors was just moving into the clearing. Slowly the captain stretched as she shook off the ease she had allowed herself to fall into.

"I trust your settling in well? No sudden memory blanks?" she asked while working her left shoulder joint before repeating on the right.
Report Spam   Logged
FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 05:13:43 pm »

Katsumi smiled warmly as Mitsuru greeted her. She always seemed to be in a good mood, and it made the new shinigami feel a bit more welcomed. "I like it, too." She said, softly. "It's a lot more peaceful out here. Very different than what I'm used to, but it's a good change." Katsumi paused, noticing the captain was a bit slow to get up. "I hope you slept well."

Katsumi straightened up a bit when Mitsuru brought up the memory blanks. She hadn't had too many of them, fortunately, but they did worry her. "I have had one or two. I've also had a few... conversations... with Jaakuna. She finally broke and gave me her name... but she still isn't all that nice to deal with...." Katsumi shivered, remembering a particular dealing she had with her while she was asleep a few nights ago. The spirit had grown... much more bold... since Mitsuru freed her from the direct influence of her hollowfied self.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 05:19:01 pm »

Mimiko dropped down from her perch, letting herself be known, as she smiled coyly.

"And I see our new shinigami has grown a bit more accustomed to her position?  And what's this I hear about a spirit?  'Jaakuna'?"

She knew it probably wasn't her business to pry too much, but, as always, she came off flirtatious and cheerful.

"My apologies, Captain.  Miss, I am Mimiko.", she bowed.  "You don't have to worry too much about me.  We ninja are well-versed in keeping secrets.  But if you ever need an ear to listen to you, or a body to enjoy...hehe...well, I am here for you."
Report Spam   Logged

Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 05:34:51 pm »

"mmm I always sleep well when I have such loyal comrades." She grinned patting Katsumi "I might need to have a chat with 'Jaakuna' later if you don't mind." thought before she could elborate a certain ninja happened to land before the two.

"Well now I wondered when you'd be rising today, how is your better half?" Mitsuru questioned, she knew the the stealthier ninja could be trusted with any secret but also that any of her girls could be trusted for that matter.
Report Spam   Logged
FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 05:49:51 pm »

Katsumi smiled a bit as Mitsuru patted her. She wrapped an arm around her captain, still geting used to the idea of treating this woman as both an interest and a superior. It was rather odd for her, but she was starting to adjust. However, the mention of Jaakuna made her a bit worried. "You... know how to talk to her...?" Katsumi asked, a bit worried at that. She didn't like Jaakuna one bit, and the idea that Mitsuru could pull her out was a bit unnerving to say the least.

Of course, another member of Mitsuru's band showed up, startling Katsumi slightly. Her hand went to her sword, which rested comfortably on her back, though it lowered slightly as she began to talk to the ninja. "I'm... Katsumi... and please don't mention Jaakuna to the others. It's a bit of a... private... matter...." Katsumi said, her cheeks slightly flushed. It still was hard getting used to it, and she had trouble knowing who was trustworthy. "Though I'd be happy to get to know you better... maybe over dinner or training, sometime?" Katsumi offered, having a feeling that her new sexy body was going to get her into a lot of trouble around here.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2011, 05:55:34 pm »

"Viki is still sleeping.  Poor thing.  Being bound to mortality can be tiring.  Other than that, though, same as ever."

She smiled, her lips puckering a bit at Katsumi, taking in her appearance.

"As I said, we ninja do well in keeping secrets.  No one else will know between the three of us.  And I'm pleased you'd take me up on my offer.  Perhaps...we'll get to know each other 'intimately'.  Hehe..."

She posed a bit for Mitsuru and Katsumi, before resting against the same tree her Captain was at.

"Come on over here, Katsumi.  Let's have a little girl-talk."
Report Spam   Logged

Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2011, 06:09:00 pm »

"I'll let you two have a chat. I need to set somethings up."  Mitsuru grinned omninously "And Mimiko don't be to pushy okay~" Mitsuru grinned as she vanished in an instant leaving only a quick breeze in her wake.
Report Spam   Logged
FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2011, 06:16:12 pm »

Katsumi glanced at her captain curiously. She seemed to be just fine with leaving her alone with Mimiko, which worried her a little bit. However, her bigger interest was in what Mitsuru was planning on doing, especially if it had anything to do with Jaakuna. "But Mitsuru, you never answered my-" however, the woman was gone before Katsumi could even finish her question. Katsumi sighed, turning her attention to Mimiko.

Katsumi slowly approached Mimiko, not quite sure what was going to happen. "Well... what did you want to talk about...?" Katsumi asked, hesitantly.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2011, 06:20:19 pm »

"Yes, Captain.", Mimiko replied, as Mitsuru disappeared with her shunpo.  She noticed Katsumi cautiously approaching her.

"Come here.  I won't bite, unless you want me to...ohohoho..."

She chuckled some more, before she addressed Katsumi's question.

"Well, I suppose we should learn about each other more, to work as a cohesive unit, and to be better friends.  What do you say?  Tell me about yourself."
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2011, 06:27:05 pm »

Katsumi laughed slightly at the bite comment, more so because she understood the sentiment. It was one that she was sure Jaakuna would share. She stopped a few feet away, just close enough to be polite, but not close enough to seem like she was coming onto her friend. "I suppose that would be a nice thing to do."

Katsumi sat down in the grass in front of Mimiko, crossing her legs, her hands on her knees. "Well, you know I'm Katsumi. I used to be a merchant back before the whole deal with the Mistresses started, and after a few... unpleasant events... I was hunting them for a while. I ran into Mitsuru while I was doing so. We fought, and I lost, and... that's how it went." Katsumi said, summing up her history as quickly as possible, avoiding the details she didn't like to talk about.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2011, 06:59:19 pm »

Mimiko listened intently, as Katsumi relayed her story.  When she finished, she simply smiled.

"Hmm.  Short and to the point.  Alright."

She closed her eyes, thinking a bit as she breathed slowly, before talking again.

"You...have chosen to be with Captain Mitsuru, instead of simply being bound to her, it seems.  As for this 'Jaakura', I am still uncertain, but I won't elaborate.  But it seems you're special to the Captain."

She smiled, looking at Katsumi, before continuing.  "I'll tell you a bit about myself.  Hopefully that may let you open up a bit more.  I was a stocking kunoichi of the Crimson Fan, regularly training to increase in rank, enjoying the touches and caresses of my fellow kunoichi, and serving Sumire-sama.  mmmm~...even serving Mitsuru, I still think of that Goddess... anyway, this was how things were for me for about... one hundred and fifty years, or close to it.  My entire life was devoted to serving the Crimson Fan, the kingdom of Izuno, and Sumire-sama.  One day, though, a thought took root.  Something that began bothering me.  Before this, I served unquestioningly, devoted to pleasure and lust.  But I began to ask what the validity of such a way of rule was.  It seemed.... almost corrupt, in a way.  Embroiled in vice.  It didn't seem to value people as individuals, merely subjects.  Not that I'm not inclined to lust and vice myself.  I simply thought that individuality should be cherished and represented, not simply mindless lust and devotion.  It should be a choice."

She chuckled a bit, then continued.  "That's how I left the Crimson Fan.  No epic battle, just a questioning of guidelines, and I was branded a traitor.  I then determined to find what had made Sumire-sama this way, and set out to fight the Organization while lending my aid to heroes.  Unfortunately, or fortunately, the first person who fell into that level of power that I met was Captain Mitsuru.  We exchanged blows, I hurt her pretty badly, then she took me.  And oooohhh~"

She arched her back in need, rubbing her breasts a bit.  "It was wonderful.  I couldn't deny my nature as a Crimson Fan kunoichi after all; sensuality, lust, and desire are my best friends.  Yet, she let me keep my individuality, while simply making me serve her.  It's kind of like...knowing the boundaries and walls set around you.  If you behave, you're given more leeway, and allowed to explore.  But you're still expected to follow certain guidelines and duties.  Its purposeful, freeing, and confining at the same time.  And I enjoy it."

She giggled a bit.  "Here I am, blabbing my own thoughts and secrets to you.  I'm a terrible ninja.  hehe... So, anything else you'd like to ask me, sweetie?"
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2011, 07:10:39 pm »

Katsumi perked up a bit at the mention of 'bound vs. willing'. She had known full well that Mitsuru had been trying to convert her into a servant, but she hadn't thought about that in some time. After that fight, it seemed only natural to follow her. She had, after all, given Katsumi a level of freedom she hadn't experienced in quite some time and shown compasion and... maybe even a bit of love that she hadn't experienced, ever. "It's... complicated... as I'm sure you can understand. Maybe if you see Jaakuna... though I really hope you don't... you'll understand...." Katsumi said, holding herself lightly, as if cold.

Katsumi listened to the ex-kunoichi's story. The Crimson Fan... she'd heard of them. It was one of the larger Mistress factions she'd heard of. She'd never fought but maybe a few lackeys. Jaakuna had handled them with ease, of course. It was interesting to know that someone had found a way out, even if she did seem a bit sex driven. Katsumi blushed slightly as Mimiko teased her own breasts, but continued to listen. "It's... very different with Mitsuru. She's far kinder than most of the Mistresses I've seen. Most just strip you of your thoughts and personality and fill you with nothing but lust and servitude, but Mitsuru... seems to value individuality, to say the least."

Katsumi glanced at Mimiko. She was pretty, to say the least, though perhaps not what the new shinigami had come to expect of a ninja. Maybe that was a good thing. "Well... I'm not really sure, to be honest. It's... been a long time since I've had anyone worth talking to around...." Katsumi said, not wanting to delve into that particular story at the moment. She was rather sure that at some point, Jaakuna would be out while Mimiko was around, and she's start to see why she didn't like to talk about her.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: