Ensnared
April 18, 2024, 11:36:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Clean up duty (Vortex/Alex; RP)

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Clean up duty (Vortex/Alex; RP)  (Read 1538 times)
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« on: October 02, 2011, 10:52:03 pm »

It had been a few days since Pyrrha formally joined Jade's mansion as a live-in apprentice, and her devotion was without question.  She had quickly adapted the dark magics to her own spells, and was quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with.  A powerful apprentice... with an insatiable lust that only Jade could fulfill.

This is what she was hoping Jade would do today, as she took her responsibilities for setting fire to her Mistress's minor library those days ago.

"OhhhhHNnNn~...soooo good to serve...Mistress..."

She squirmed in delight, as she cleaned up and restored with the mundane materials that the housestaff used to clean.
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
Level 5 Third year Anniversary Search
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 11:10:24 pm »

There was a perverse sense of justice in Jade making Pyrrha clean the mansion to atone for her crime against her knowledge and written materials.  Not only was it punishment for what she had done, but it also gave Pyrrha an opportunity to get to know the mansion in the sort of almost intimate way that Jade wanted her apprentice to know about it.  Almost as intimately as Jade and Pyrrha were getting to know each other.  Almost.

Part of that intimacy was learning about the various traps and little trip-ups that Jade had sprinkled around the house.  Pyrrha had undoubtedly been surprised to learn of the passive spells that had been working against her from the very start, sapping her will and exposing her to the potent magics that now controlled her.  In time, Jade wanted Pyrrha to help keep those traps fresh and to make new ones.  Perhaps she would even let her apprentice start luring others in to their untimely demise.  But that was yet to come.

Entering the library, Jade looked around at the results of Pyrhha's handiwork in cleaning.  The library was one of the most sacred rooms in the house.  It's treatment was similar to that which Jade received.  Each shelf was wiped down daily.  Every book and scroll were taken from their resting place and gently dusted.  The windows were wiped clean.  The floors were swept.  It was an immense task and the task had been given solely to Pyrrha for a week in return for her original sin. 

She chose a shelf at random and strode over to the tall bookcase.  It was an ornately crafted thing, imported from a foreign country along with the five other sibling shelves that resided here.  Over a hundred books and scrolls rested on this set of shelves, and there was plenty of available space for items that had yet to be acquired.  Jade hoped to fill this library, and her personal study upstairs, with the culmination of the world's study of her type of magic.  After all, knowledge was power.

Her fingers grazed a worn shelf and she brought it close to her eyes for inspection.  No dirt here.  Good.  Casually she pulled the book free from the shelf.  It was a newer tome, written maybe two centuries ago by an author whose name had already become obscure.  The book did not reveal much new that she had not already known but it was a good find nonetheless.  She caressed the leather binding softly, gently, then looked up as she saw Pyrrha hover into view, working on the floors.

"Pyre, dear.  Do be a good maid and come here?"  The voice was sickly sweet but it was clear that there was something more behind it.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 11:21:15 pm »

"Ah.  Yes, Mistress Jade..."

(Pyrrha's outfit: http://s9.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/BEFE425E.jpg)

Pyrrha came over, dressed in a very frilly maid uniform that showed off her natural assets, as well as long, lacy stockings that flattered her lovely legs and came up to the hem of her very short skirt.  She was blushing profusely, already aroused by her uniform and how she was eye candy for Jade.

"G-greetings Mistress.  What can I do for you?", she said, bowing deeply, giving Jade a good look at her cleavage.
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 02:59:01 pm »

Jade waited until the leggy temporary maid arrived and allowed her eyes to linger over the older woman approvingly.  The stockings had been a wonderful touch, one that she noted had done wonders for the mage's appearance.  Of course, Pyrrha was gorgeous to begin with.  All Jade had done was encouraged that beauty a bit. 

Only her eyes reflected the pleasure.  The rest of her expression was almost icy in neutrality.  She held the book out with one hand and nodded.  "Look at this book.  Why is there a smudge of soot?"  Indeed, on top of the book was a small smudge of soot that had escaped Pyrrha's watchful efforts.  Jade took the book back.  "Is all your work of such poor quality?"
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 03:05:35 pm »

"Oh no!", Pyrrha cried, getting on all fours in front of Jade.

"Please...Mistress, I am so sorry!  I have been vigilant in cleaning any trace of soot and dust in the library!  Please, forgive me!  I promise, I'll double my efforts in cleaning!"

She trembled in fear, knowing her Mistress was displeased, but she also grew wet with arousal, a part of her wishing for punishment, to ingrain her obedience further.  Her breathing quickened, and she kept her gaze lowered, in deference to Jade.

"Please...d-don't...p-punish me..."
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 08:38:21 pm »

If Jade did not know any better - and she did - she would swear that Pyrrha was enjoying this.  It was probably true.  Jade was also enjoying it.  There was a perverse pleasure in 'punishing' her servant.  Especially since the punishment would be as pleasurable as it would be painful. 

"Tell me, Pyre dear, have you ever cleaned before today?  Or were you always too good to take care of the place you lived in?"
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 08:42:07 pm »

"I...", Pyrrha stammered, "I-I...t-this is my first time cleaning, although I have observed my own housekeepers in their labors, taking note of how they go about cleaning thoroughly.  I...I thought that it would be hard work, but I could do it..."

She shivered with fright and arousal intertwined, and said, "I'm so sorry Mistress.  I will not disappoint you again."
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 04:26:01 pm »

"So you have lived the life of a spoiled bitch who is too good to get her own hands dirty."  Jade's verdict came down sharply.  She would not accept an apology so easily.  Not if she wanted Pyrrha to writhe and soak in the experience.  "Too high and mighty to take any pride in your own belongings and keep them cleaned and maintained."

She folded her arms and looked down at the redhead, inwardly enjoying the sight even if she seemed outwardly stern.  "Is there anything you have to say to dispute this?"
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 04:32:56 pm »

Pyrrha was literally shaking now, her fear and arousal nearing their peak, as she seemed to be on the point of tears.

"..N-n-no...M-Mistress...I admit it...I-I-i...I am spoiled... and now...I am yours to do with as you please..."

Her breath was shallow, her lacy panties growing wetter, and her thighs rubbed together in need, as she continued looking down in deference to Jade.  Her bosom heaved in desire and anxiety, and she seemed to be getting a new kind of high from the mix.
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 06:02:38 pm »

She was learning.  Jade intended to use Pyrrha's past as the catalyst to make her new acolyte more strongly worship her - as if her worship was not strong enough.  A good mix of pleasure and pain kept people on their toes and ensured that there could be no rebellion from their loyalties.

"And then... you entered my house and you set fire to my library."  If words could chill to the bone, Jade's were going to freeze the fire mage solid.  "Not only are you disdainful of your own belongings, but you are disdainful of mine too.  And now you are my servant."

Very slowly she began to move around the woman, like a predator circling her prey.  No doubt Pyrrha was 'on fire' with lust as the dark magic mixed pleasure and panic together to form a potent combination.  "A good Mistress teaches her servants their place and station.  She teaches them respect and devotion."  She glanced down disdainfully at Pyrrha.  "Are you worthy of my lessons, Pyre?"
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 06:09:57 pm »

Pyrrha was quivering in anticipation and fear, as she answered, "...Y-yes, Mistress... I am worthy...and I accept my punishment...", and awaited Jade's actions.  Her entire body was on fire with fear and lust, her devotion deepening further than she thought possible.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 06:14:06 pm by DrgnmastrAlex » Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2011, 06:41:10 pm »

Slowly Jade's lips curled into a smile and she held the book out for Pyrrha delicately.  "First, I want this book exquisitely cleaned.  It should look as good as when I purchased it, if not better.  When that is done I will give you a proper punishment."  She did not want to leave the error uncorrected.  Correct the error and then dole out the punishment.  "I want you to treat this book as if you are cleaning my body, with as much love and admiration as if you were allowed to bathe me."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2011, 06:48:47 pm »

Pyrrha nodded in understanding, unsure how she could give the same kind of love and attention to a book as to her Mistress.  She'd try, though, as she took the book delicately, and quickly began cleaning it, being as careful as she could with its pages, binding, and cover.  Making sure to use no chemicals or water, she delicately cleaned and scrubbed what she could, dusting it off as well, before attending to its pages, wiping carefully yet thoroughly to ensure it was spotless inside and out.  She kept herself mindful of the condition of its parts, making sure to not damage it.  After about 45 minutes of inspecting, cleaning, and paying careful attention to its condition, she felt it was impeccably clean, closed it carefully, and handed it back to Jade.

"I...I hope it meets your approval, Mistress..."

Her arousal and fear was boiling at this point.  She felt like she could burst soon...
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 09:54:59 pm »

Gently she took the book in her hands and looked it over.  It did look immaculate.  The soot was gone and the pages were quite clean.  Resisting the urge to smile, she placed the book back on the shelf and adopted a stern scowl.

"Acceptable, I suppose.  It took you far too much time to clean it, but I didn't expect much out of a prissy spoiled bitch who has never had to get her nails dirty before." 

She half-turned as she considered what to do to the woman.  At last she hit upon it.  Extending her hand, she manifested some of the dark magic into a coiled whip.  It would hurt physically and it would sting Pyrrha's soul too.  Hurt and arousal in one neat package. 

"Now I will teach you of your proper place in this house.  Your punishment for your carelessness will be twenty lashes."  Snapping her fingers, two of the maids appeared in the doorway. 

She beckoned to Pyrrha.   "Take her and hold her.  She is going to learn true devotion and attention to detail."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 09:59:03 pm »

Pyrrha was crestfallen.  She had failed to meet her Mistress's expectations.  Such a feeling was torture to her in of itself, but Jade's next action made her fear heighten even further.

"Oh...oh please...no..."

The two maids grabbed her, holding her in place and stripping off her bodice and top, leaving her nude from the waist up, as she was turned around.

"Ohhhh..."

Terror and lust took her, as she awaited the pleasure and pain that she was due.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: