Ensnared
March 28, 2024, 05:15:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Clean up duty (Vortex/Alex; RP)

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clean up duty (Vortex/Alex; RP)  (Read 1522 times)
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2011, 05:54:35 pm »

Pyrrha did as she was commanded, cumming of her own accord as she continued pleasuring and eating her Mistress out, abject devotion and love consuming her.  She continued frigging herself into a frenzy, her own lust driving her obedience to serve Jade even more.

"...drink...every drop...love...Mistress..."
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
Level 5 Third year Anniversary Search
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2011, 06:26:35 pm »

It was a few minutes before Jade began to come down from the high that Pyre had given her.  Such a delicious high it was, she thought as she relaxed her grip on Pyre's shoulders.  But she did not want Pyre as a mindless thrall.  That would not do. 

"Now, Pyre, you love me and worship me, but do not forget also who you are.  You are my bright and talented student, no?"
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2011, 06:34:17 pm »

Pyrrha slowed down, as Jade's words entered her mind, reawakening her reasoning and thoughts.  The animal lust that controlled her ebbed, and she found herself even more aroused by the fact that Mistress made her in such a way.

"Ahhnn...y-yes...Mistress...I...I am...but...I enjoy...being used by...you...Mmmnnn~"

Her legs, already slick with her arousal, rubbed together, giving her anothe wonderful rush of pleasure.  She was addicted to what her Mistress had done to her, but she also knew her talents as a mage and a woman were needed in different ways.  She caressed and gripped the maid's skirt, enjoying the memory of her servitude, but bowed in deference to Jae.

"Yes...I am your student as well as your slave and plaything... I am sorry, Mistress...for allowing myself to be overruled by animal lust, though it was...soooooo satisfying..."

She moaned again, her breasts heaving, back arching, as the heat of desire still threatened to consume her again.
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2011, 07:16:00 pm »

"Only for me will you give in to that animal lust.  For anyone else you harness it and use it to make them succumb to it so they want you - and me.  But you, my dear..."  She smiled and took one of Pyrrha's beautiful breasts with her hand and caressed it lightly.   "You are my smart and intelligent student.  You need not be afraid of using that intelligence to bring me pleasure - and bring yourself pleasure in the process."  She did not want Pyre to forget that she was smart - just so long as she remembered who the Mistress was.  "Do you desire to enslave others in the way you have been enslaved?"
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2011, 12:15:30 am »

Listening to Jade, it made sense how things would play out.  She grinned lustfully, another swell of pleasure and pride filling her, as she enjoyed having her bountiful breasts played with.

"Yes...Mistress.  I do desire to enslave others as you have done to me.  I will do as you have commanded...and I think I could find creative ways to that as well.  Hehehe...."

She brought herself out of her animal lust, now simmering with desire and obedience to her Mistress, and to use her talents to the fullest to bring more thralls to their control.

"I will seek to further my understanding of darkness, and excel in what you teach me.  I will seek to be as powerful as you are, but always subservient to your will.  Nothing brings me greater pleasure than serving you, Mistress Jade."
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2011, 08:03:59 pm »

"Mmmmm... I love it when you talk like that,"  Jade grinned then leaned in and kissed her pupil on the lips with a wet, sloppy kiss.  "Now, pleasure or practice?  Which would you prefer, my dear?  Or both?"
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2011, 08:17:16 pm »

Pyrrha gave a lusty chuckle, dripping with sensuality.

"Both...Mistress...", as she caressed Jade's pale legs, before rubbing her breasts up against them, teasing and seducing her Mistress for more pleasure.
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2011, 09:02:10 pm »

"Perhaps we should find someone you can practice on, then..."  Jade gave a chuckle and a small shudder at the feeling of Pyre's larger breasts against her leg.  She moved the smooth leg along the breasts in turn, then lifted her foot so her toes tweaked the mage's nipple."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2011, 09:08:57 pm »

Pyrrha smirked before a sharp pang of lust shot through her from Jade playing with her nipple.

"AAAahhhnnnn~...oohhhh...sooo goood..."

She regained control of her lust and continued.

"Yes...that sounds fun.  A new thrall for you and me to play with, and to have our powers grow.  Such a treat!", she said, beaming a sexy smile, arching her back a bit as she enjoyed the attention.
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2011, 09:15:26 pm »

"I imagine that you have some former... colleagues... who you did not care for and the feeling was mutual, yes?  Perhaps we should pay a visit to one of those and show them the error of their ways?"  Jade suggested as she continued to toy with the nipple, keeping her balance carefully before moving her foot away.  "Someone who you would especially enjoy taking down?"
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2011, 09:21:08 pm »

Pyrrha enjoyed the feeling, before Jade finished playing with her nipple.  She simmered with lust, enjoying the low heat of arousal coursing through her, as she hummed and moaned lightly.

"Mmm...yes, of course I do, Mistress.  That sounds like a plan.  Let's do that..."

She stretched and arched in arousal, still riding the pleasure, before continuing, "I have a few people who I think would do well to serve under our heels, Mistress.  I'm sure you've heard of them..."

She confided her old rivalries and hatreds to Jade, knowing that the two of them, with their power, would be more than enough to take her enemies.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: