Ensnared
March 28, 2024, 06:02:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Not really a video game, but if anyone's interested...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not really a video game, but if anyone's interested...  (Read 415 times)
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« on: December 01, 2011, 09:59:15 pm »

On Hypnochan, there was a thread announcing an MC maid roleplay, involving an actual system of play (kind of like how D&D has d20, this one goes off of d6s).  If anyone is interested, I'll provide the link to the IRC chat where you can talk with the guy running it.  Just a head's up, the rp is mainly ecchi, but if you want to do some ero stuff, feel free to organize it with some of the other players.

You'll want to talk with "Bluhbluhbluh".  He's the one DM'ing it.

http://rizon.net/chat

The actual IRC room is under #hypnochanRP .  Other rp'ers off of hypnochan meet there too, so you might have to wait or ask to speak with the DM.  And another thing.  There's only room for two to three more people, so if you're interested, be quick about it!

P.S.  Room's taken up.  So, no more open slots.  However, if you're still interested, I can hold one myself, since I'm familiar enough with the mechanics and gameplay (they're quite simple).
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 12:58:03 am by DrgnmastrAlex » Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Omega
The end of all things.....Related to tomfoolery!
Administrator

View Profile
Level 3 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 10:20:08 pm »

I for one would certainly be down for it.
Report Spam   Logged
Senti Onikawa

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 12:22:16 pm »

Sorry to hijack your thread, Alex, but on a related note...

There's a guy who is making a game for the community, one which I'm sure several of you are aware of. Basically, it's an h-game that features the artwork of Art: Yeaka R.C., whose content I'm too lazy to link. You all have Google!

I haven't read too much into the specifics, or what it's about, but basically, something about 18-20 enemy females who are trying to prevent you from stopping the lead female antagonist. Roughly 60 bad ends will be put in the game, so expect a lot of content.

As to what the gameplay will be like, well, one could only wonder. Personally, if it's like Monstergirl Quest, I'll put money on it.

P.S. Does anyone have a functioning rar of Mostergirl Quest with an English translation?
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 02:10:10 pm »

Heh.  You mean ricobanderas9?  Most of us are from the Yahoo group that he leads, and are aware of this.  No worries though, this kind of hi-jack helps for those on the forum who don't know.

As for a functioning rar link, I think the link I had doesn't work anymore.  >.o
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Senti Onikawa

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 09:47:42 pm »

Heh.  You mean ricobanderas9?  Most of us are from the Yahoo group that he leads, and are aware of this.  No worries though, this kind of hi-jack helps for those on the forum who don't know.

As for a functioning rar link, I think the link I had doesn't work anymore.  >.o

I tried downloading a torrent and the rar, but all the copies won't work unless you download a program that switches your regional language to Japanese. This pisses me off for 2 reasons:

1) My laptop is kinda buggy and, at times, rejects all efforts to install something due to some fucked up shit that happened with Word '07

2) I already downloaded the game with the English patch. Why should I have to download the region switcher because the guys working on the patch were too lazy to fix the patch instead?

Wanna play MG so bad...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: