Ensnared
March 29, 2024, 01:40:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

ZeroXHime/Innerverse Unlimited Revisions and Journal

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZeroXHime/Innerverse Unlimited Revisions and Journal  (Read 274 times)
Senti Onikawa

Badges: (View All)
« on: January 15, 2012, 01:37:57 am »

This is the official ZxH revisions and updates "journal", meant to keep track of the chapters and announce details. If people would like to add to the series, but can't get their ideas to me, here is where you put them. This topic will be checked and updated as regularly as possible, so look out for details concerning future chapters and how the story will be going.

Now, for the good part...

The series is shit going downhill. After a bit of thought, I'm canning the crossover and throwing together a series fraught with OC's. Yes, there will be a bit of crossover, but not much. The biggest thing is how to make it work, and, since we have 4 developing OC's (Senti, Maya, Ryusai, and Roulette), I figure we can use them for a great series. Now, here's the issue:

-More characters. I don't need a whole city of characters, and I can develop my own OC's, but if someone wants to add, go ahead.
-When crossover's are called for, I want the readers to tell me where and when. I can't imagine writing something everyone is going to hate, and when it's shit, I try to patch it up. So, please, PLEASE, please! If you want something done, say so.
-How will this affect our current story? The whole thing is scrapped. The 3 parts I have posted are going to be deleted, and their current posts will have a specific statement that shows the work is still in progress.

I'm hoping that this will be read and some opinions and a lot of criticism is given where needed. No point in writing something and hearing nothing about it, right? A writer fears one thing when they write a book: When nobody says anything.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Senti Onikawa

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 01:15:20 am »

Update 2:

Avoiding the crossover crap, I think this might go pretty good. Chapter 1 is now up, and chapter 2 will be worked on tomorrow. Hopefully, I can finish it before the end of the week, which will allow me time to think up how to implement the ideas I've been working on. Also, suggestions are still welcome, so feel free to post them here.

As for the current setting...

I haven't figured out how much of it will revolve around the school life. The Headmaster is definitely going to become an important character, though to what degree is still under consideration. Thankfully, demonstrating his wit in Chapter 1 has, in my opinion, allowed a certain level of value to be added to the character. Definitely, killing him off would be silly.

People need to push an opinion on Senti. PUSH THE OPINION, DAMMIT!
Report Spam   Logged
Senti Onikawa

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 09:11:23 pm »

Chapter 2 is up. The idea behind the Angel's:

They eat the essence of an individual's existence. A picture of my crappy artist interpretation will be scanned and put up once I am able to determine the best picture. Having a bit of fun with the idea of Senti being confronted at every corner with the addition of some "distractions" trying to get his attention and defer him from his mission. Also, having some fun with this Council business.

Fucking "Radical Larry" and SCP-173 aka Sexybutt. Watching youtube walkthrough and FINDING IT HARD NOT TO PISS MYSELF.

Anyways, I guess that's it for this entry. Chapter 3 will be given a bit more time and a lot more thought. And expect the final result to be something interesting, to say the least.

Again, suggestions are welcome.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: