Ensnared
April 19, 2024, 10:22:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Night Mansion (Nix-Erebus)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Night Mansion (Nix-Erebus)  (Read 2657 times)
Sakyo

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
500 Posts Level 4 Linux User
« on: February 12, 2012, 02:41:49 pm »

The headquarters organization Darkest Night is an elegant stone mansion. Although it seems harmless, was designed to be a solid defense, so remember
a castle. It is surrounded by stone walls that surround a beautiful garden, decorated with beautiful flowers and statues suspiciously too much sex and human. Some of these statues are "Fetish" that can attack strangers if they see them with hostile intent. Several "Drones" pupulan in the garden, watching and caring.

The mansion itself is wide, provided with numerous halls and rooms, connected by winding corridors and twisting staircases. It's a maze for intruders. All corridors are decorated with paintings and estauas, some of which are also "fetish". Even some furniture also are really "fetish". There are several "Drones" some of which remain fixed in an obvious sexual position, for use as toys. Also many "maid", and the rooms are the "Warriors" and "General". All "pet zodiac" are in the main room, Nyx / Erebus ..

Behind the mansion, there is a barn, where the "pet fetishists" as cow-girl, bull-boy, ponygirgil, etc.. They too will attack, if the organization is in danger.

The air of the place is full of "Dark Mist" and surfaces covered with "Black Powder" and all liquid is infected with Ink.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 02:25:18 pm by Sakyo » Report Spam   Logged

I do not speak English, I am using a translator. Please keep that in mind when reading my turns

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 02:51:23 pm »

Nyx introduced the girl to the house, whose doors were opened by two drones whose sole purpose was to open every time someone entered. The lady led his angel through the main corridor, which was richly carpeted and beside table and had some curious and erotic statues. She stopped before a statutory black, whose features were totally lisasy who remained kneeling, laid something without eyes. Where should your mouth, erect phallus was a good length.

- This it is here- she explained- is a "No Face", as the two who opened the door. They are people who in his past life were extremely violent or evil, including serial rapists and murderers. As you know, you, like all who make up this organization, has a symbiote, which helps and strengthens your body and allows you to fulfill your fantasies, without removing or free will. But in the case of "No Face", the symbionts have taken their entire bodies and minds, and I do not think. They serve as mere pawns, or as you are here, mere sex toys.

A woman came towards them. She wore a sexy French maid outfit, totally latex, which highlighted all its spectacular curves. At a gesture from their leader, stopped his walk

She is Ivette. It is part of the group called "Fetish". They are people who have a particular fetish, and has no desire to fight, if you can help. Most have become servants, and Ivette in pets as Lydia and Hilda, or statues, like that of Ivan-pointed a statue of a warrior naked, muscular, rising victorious over the head of a dragon, and with a huge erection - He excites you look, -she added smiling, and let the maid go.

They continued their walk, while Nyx was explaining what were the "Warriors" and "General". As they walked, they came more and more characters, statues and decorations unique. Not all maids were like Ivette: Some features of animal also had, or were a mythological creature. According to the leader, were people who had both fetishes.

Finally arrived at the room Nyx, so big that took up half a floor of the mansion. Luxuriously furnished (some of the furniture had suspiciously human forms) in the center was a large bed, around which there were twelve smaller beds, with spaces between them to walk between them.

"You, my angel, you're one of my twelve zodiacal pets, one of my twelve bodyguard. You have almost all my powers and your own, you will soon discover. You can totally remember your previous life, and you can order everyone from the general degree of downward

"And you're my daughter-she added smiling - Now ... you want to show you my own gifts for music?
Report Spam   Logged

I do not speak English, I am using a translator. Please keep that in mind when reading my turns
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 12:38:21 am »

Orpheel took in her sights and surroundings, aroused by the various displays and subjects of Mother, and felt pride and joy swell within her as she saw that she was to be near Nyx even at rest.  She also hoped that the others who would join her in protecting Mother would be fun to entertain and have sex with.

"Yes, of course Mother."

She then sat on the bed Nyx selected as Orpheel's, and waited to listen to her Mother's wonderful voice.
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 07:30:06 am »

Nyx smiled mischievously, and took the hand of his daughter, making her get out of bed. His angel did not know how wicked was his new "mother." Hand in hand, took her until they were next to a stool.

- If I'm going to play ... first needed an appropriate instrument he exclaimed, as he played the front Orpheel.

The Zodiac pet did not know, but even she could control the shape of your body, your Leader remains a priority. Soon angel wings spread backwards and upwards, to merge into one, and followed by stretching and bending, forming a winged framework connecting the start of the back, with the end of their legs, which were also cast a. Estban arms close to body, and began to appear within strings, connecting up and down. Nyx smile to his work: the bard was now .... a human harp!

- See my new instrument sounds like he said, and began playing with some skill.

Orpheel notice that, touching the strings, it was as if you all were her clitoris, but instead of moaning with sexual feelings, the pair begin to sing the music to interpret their leader. Obviously, orgasms were allowed ... and were unavoidable in the climax of the song

PD: something like this: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cFdvgQKW-nk/Tf6QtKbF-hI/AAAAAAAABlo/Mtpu51LwR44/s1600/harp1.jpg
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 12:03:27 am »

Orpheel felt herself grow hot with lust as she began to change according to Nyx's desires, and soon found herself as a human harp.  As soon as she started playing Orpheel, it was like her touches were stoking her desire at her very core, and her music panged with a song of desire, passion, and joy at experiencing this new sensation.
Report Spam   Logged

Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 08:10:28 am »

Nyx kept playing songs on his new "Harp" enjoying his angel's voice and knowing that Orpheel also fully enjoyed the experience. Again and again gave him orgasms and more orgasms. When he finished playing, gently touch the face of his daughter, knowing that you could not talk until he returned to play the instrument.

- I'd leave you like this forever, knowing that every day expect for me to come and touch your strings, living among the ecstasy of pleasure and agony of waiting. But then ... would like another Mistress.

With a gesture, returned to his form of Orpheel angel, as she sat back in his chair.

- I liked it, my daughter? You can change whenever you want, any way you can imagine
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 10:50:54 pm »

Orpheel enjoyed orgasm after orgasm, as her juices melted away into even more arousal.  When Nyx ceased, she mentally begged Mother to continue, to let her sing and cum.  But then, Nyx returned her to her angelic form, and told her something wonderful.

"Really?  Anything I can imagine?  Ohhh~"

She cooed, lavishing her Mother with kisses over her body, as she turned her own body into a self-pleasuring bodysuit around Nyx.  She vibrated and stimulated her erogenous zones, whispering and quietly singing to her Mother, while her wings nestled around Nyx's shoulders, ready to be used to fly.

"I can be close to you, and protect you, in this way as well as when I am separate, Mother.  Does this please you?"
Report Spam   Logged

Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 09:35:35 pm »

- That young so crossbeam. - she said laughing aloud.

Open the window and left flying with its new wings, and when I land it did, it in the back patio, where it was the barn. Pet were several there: ponygirl, ponyboys, human bristles, among others. Some are vacant human were being milked at that same moment, enjoying obvious that experience orgasmic .

- This is the Barn, my sweet Orpheel -Nyx said- while having a sweet orgasm-Here are all those who have decided to spend his life as simple animals happy.

"Now I remember ... you ever crossed a Mistress?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 06:02:54 pm by Sakyo » Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 12:17:59 pm »

(OOC: Sakyo, looks like you've got the last part of your post with Abrahel in this rp.  lol )

Orpheel observed Mother's 'tour', humming with pleasure as she absorbed Nyx's orgasm, before she answered.

"...no, Mother.  I do not believe I have.  There were many times where I crossed the paths of bandits and maybe a Mistress's minion..."

She thought for a moment longer, before returning to stimulating Nyx's body, while making mention of the people in the barn.

"They seem happy, Mother.  Is this what they always wanted?"
Report Spam   Logged

Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 07:47:43 pm »

Nyx agreed, while it caressed the suit again. She had much affection by his, "fetish" that they wanted a calm, remote life of the combats and fulfilling its own sexual fantasies during the rest of its life. Crew members, animal, furniture, any other fantasy that they had, could fulfill without worrying about being attacked

-Thus he is. They themselves thus chose to be, and live very happy. They eat, they sleep, they follan, some run, others are milked, others play, etc.

One shook, in another delicious orgasmo
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 07:49:24 pm by Sakyo » Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 10:13:35 pm »

Orpheel sighed in delight, seeing these people genuinely happy, and felt joy and lust well up inside of her, as she absorbed more of Mother's delicious sexual desire.  She continued stimulating Nyx, cooing lightly and captivated by her words.

"Mother... are there others besides these, who serve you?  I saw the maids and others, but they don't appear anything like these people..."
Report Spam   Logged

Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2012, 09:27:00 am »

Nyx shook the head before the question of Orpheel. By the sight, her daughter still had to understand that so different they of that one perfidious Organization were. One approached cowgirl, and I caress the head to him, while a crew member milked the inflations to him sines, doing to him to mugir of pleasing.

- The Darkest Night was not designed to be a set of servants, Orpheel. They obey to me because I am simbiont mother, the original one. But in fact, I really do not look for its submission.

Sometimes I was a Mistress, but to transform to me into Nyx, gave a totally different perspective me. I had a slave, who was with me when I discovered simbionte, and was transformed along with me. We were only made one, and I understood the heart of the submissive ones.

The Darkest Night must like intention defend the true submission and to the submissive ones of soul, of the cruelty of the Mistress. For that, I have recruited expert fighters, and I gave the categories them of " Guerreros" and " Generales" according to if they use or non magic. All of them are not submissive, but they think that, with the power of simbionte, we will be able to overcome the Organization.

The submissive ones that does not want to fight, I give refuge them, I help and them to live its fantasies. They are " Fetish" , that you have seen that they can be maid, animal of company or farm, or human statues, or any other thing that want. If I had not recruited them, they had kidnapped them to the Mistress and transformed into which they wished, without worrying that they really loved. However, they came by own will. That also is your case: at heart, you were submissive and came towards by own will. I admit that I played a little with your ideas, but always you had the possibility of negarte. You did not do it, because eras submissive: otherwise, it would have been impossible to seduce.

Still living his fetiche, they, the "Fetish" help our organization: cowgirl gives milk us, like the piggirl. Ponygirl and ponyboy take our vehicles, bullboy maintain satisfied sexually to our submissive ones, etc

Nyx had to sit down on a rock, because following the orgasmos it seemed to transform his legs into gelatin. It supposed that was the way "to thank" for of Orpheel it to have taken her, and to the others.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2012, 12:19:20 pm »

Orpheel began to understand just what Nyx was speaking of, and as her Mother rested, she reformed her angelic self next to her, sliding off the lovely woman.

"I think... I see what you mean, Mother.  The true submission we offer is different from the kind that the Organization mistresses offer.  They are tools, while those you choose can still make their own decisions as to how they wish to live while they live with you.  They are...comfortable..."

She pondered about this a bit more, flexing her wings and cuddling next to Nyx.

"And what of this other servant you mentioned?  The one from before you two were joined to the symbiote?"
Report Spam   Logged

Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2012, 09:41:07 am »

Nyx returned to dress its own suit, as soon as Orpheel returned to normality. He was happy that her daughter understood her hard work perfectly. It smiled before the question of the young person, with that one smile that promised unexpected and funny surprises.

- That chance, exactly he wants meet.

The figure of the woman began to melt and to change, and when returning to a human aspect, now he was an attractive man, of long hair and blonde like Nyx, and dressing a fit suit leather, that not only emphasized his worked muscles, but also the remarkable size of its penis in rest.

- Pleased, Orpheel. I am Lord Erebus, leader of the Blackest Night.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2012, 11:04:07 am »

Orpheel witnessed Mother turning into a new figure, and upon seeing the handsome lord, blushed and grew a bit wet.

"My Lord.", she bowed, knowing she was to protect Erebus as well as Mother.  "I am sworn to protect Mother, and I will protect you as well."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: