Ensnared
April 16, 2024, 11:11:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Night Mansion (Nix-Erebus)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Night Mansion (Nix-Erebus)  (Read 2654 times)
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2012, 03:11:34 pm »

Orpheel smiled lustfully, and with a husky, "Yes, Master.", she began massaging Erebus's engorged manhood, giving him a long, sensual handjob.  She then decided her breasts could be of use in easing his tension, and started giving him a titfuck, while her hands massaged his inner thighs and testicles.

"Is this better, Master, or would you prefer my hands?"
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Sakyo

View Profile WWW
500 Posts Level 4 Linux User
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2012, 04:07:03 pm »

Erebo moaned before the enthusiastic work of the maid. Without a doubt, that the girl had a great perverted imagination, that was been repressing all their life, and it released now it in his personality of Orpheel. It was really a great acquisition.

- I prefer… - he said, tried to recover the breath- your pussy
Report Spam   Logged

I do not speak English, I am using a translator. Please keep that in mind when reading my turns
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2012, 10:44:27 pm »

Orpheel felt her lust surge even higher from hearing that command, and the latex covering her pussy shrank back, before she began to 'massage' his manhood within the walls of her vagina.

"MmmmNn~... Mmmmaasterrr...oOohhhnn~"

Her back arched and hips bucked a bit in need, as like an animal in heat, she gyrated to get more friction and movement for both their pleasure.
Report Spam   Logged

Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2012, 11:16:41 am »

The member of Erebus expanded in the vagina of Orpheel, and simbionte I create new nerves, connecting the penis with the most sensible points of the vagina, to generate still more intense sensations in the maid. The penetration rate increase, while simbiontes of Orpheel and Erebus began to connect itself to each other, and to interchange information. Now Erebus could feel the penetration from the point of view of Orpheel, and Orpheel from the point of view of Erebus.

- Orpheeeeeeel ....mmmmmm.....ohhhhh
Report Spam   Logged

I do not speak English, I am using a translator. Please keep that in mind when reading my turns
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2012, 06:54:10 pm »

Orpheel's arousal and wetness increased ten-fold from the symbiote's linking, and she came, shuddering in delight as her juices seeped out, and her submission deepened even further.

"Ooohhhn~....Mmm...Massster...aaahhh~"

Her needy pussy clenched around his manhood, trying to pull him in further before attempting to milk him of his seed. 
Report Spam   Logged

Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2012, 09:00:56 pm »

Erebus finally ejaculate within Orpheel, the sensation of pleasing too intense era to continue, and at the same time, he order to him to culminate to her. Even so, one did not separate of her, enjoying the sensation to be within her, and to also feel he it sensation that she felt.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2012, 11:23:38 am »

"Yess!  Your seed~!  AAahhhn~!!"

Orpheel came again, and soon had multiple orgasms following in succession, as she rode her passion for Erebus down, basking in the afterglow of her ecstacy.

"mmm..Masterr... I hope...to bear your child..."

She cooed, kissing him and gyrating her hips in abject submission, enjoying the feelings that were granted to her by Mother and Master.
Report Spam   Logged

Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2012, 07:04:55 pm »

Erebus smiled before the words of Orpheel. It was not safe if after his transformation in Erebus, he could continue fertilizing women. But really he could obtain it, he would be something very peculiar and interesting to see that son class could get to have.

- I hope you have enjoyed your fetiche- said to Erebus, retiring its member of Orpheel- . I enjoyed it .....a lot. When you are this charming maid, your name sera Orphy.

And now… you want to prove another one fetiche?
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2012, 08:47:12 pm »

Orpheel hummed with pleasure, smiling dreamily, as she nodded in assent to Erebus's name for her as a maid.

"I am glad, Master."

Then her attire reverted back to her angelic form, and she smiled.

"Yes, if Mother would be willing."
Report Spam   Logged

Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2012, 08:48:30 pm »

Erebus smiled wicked.

- I believe that it is better than she follows Nyx, since after all - he said, while he transformed himself into Lady Nix - only the girls play with… dolls. -Nyx completed.

With snap of fingers, the simbionte of Orpheel began to transform to the angel into a beautiful doll.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2012, 10:17:27 pm »

Orpheel felt herself change again, and came from the realization that her submission would be taken to another level, as she felt herself turn into a pretty doll.  Her skin hardened, becoming more porcelain, and her cheeks blushed, her face lightly drawn with makeup.

"A...doll for...Mother...."
Report Spam   Logged

Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2012, 09:46:02 pm »

Lady Nyx laughed enchanted before the new appearance of Orpheel. In order to make it, change still more adorable its suit of angel to a white dress of girl. Blowing before the face of the woman a little its dark fog and began to speak, subjugating the susceptible mind of the woman.

- And now you are my small Orpy wrist, to which care as if outside my own daughter. No thought in your air head of wrist is nothing, except playing with me. You will only move when I near you am, and when she is far… not you will move because there will be no reason for that.

" And now, we are going to play, my small princess.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2012, 05:45:47 pm »

The dark mist altered Orpheel's mind even more, making Nyx's suggestions even more truth than before.

"Orpy... play..."

A simmering arousal filled Orpheel, but she could not think, because dolls don't think.  They're there for their Mistress's fun...
Report Spam   Logged

Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2012, 06:59:12 pm »

Lady Nix I raise the wrist of real size, as if nothing weighed, right like a wrist, it seated and it in its legs. Juice with the turgid, permanently rigid nipples like stone, but more sensible than ever. Nyx had returned to the skin from "Orpy" three times more sensible.

- A thing which I like to play, is to change the dresses to my wrists. And whenever it puts a new dress to you, your you acted according to that dress. You will continue being a wrist that does not think, but as he is " play" you would play to pretend that if you can think and that you are that personage.

" Now you will be… my wrist nurse sexy

She transform  the white dress into a sexual parodia of a nurse suit. It was simply a species of very short blouse and escota, of white color, with the symbol of Hermes between the sines, and a very short mini skirt, of the same color, that as soon as it reached to cover the rumps. Shoes of heel needle, very high, white, completed the attire.

PD: The symbol of Hermes, the Caduceus, is more appropriate than the red cross in the world of the forum  XD
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2012, 11:02:00 pm »

Orpheel felt the commands imprint into her being, and though she could not think, she understood.  As her attire changed to that of a sexy nurse, her thoughts altered slightly, but still fit to play the role she was dressed up as.

"Does someone need a checkup?  Heehee!  Open your mouth and say 'Aaaah!'"

She produced a glass thermometer from between her breasts, her doll hands still sensitive and porcelain-looking, as her arousal from being played with increased.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: