Ensnared
April 17, 2024, 08:44:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Night Mansion (Nix-Erebus)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Night Mansion (Nix-Erebus)  (Read 2655 times)
Sakyo

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
500 Posts Level 4 Linux User
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2012, 09:52:28 pm »

Nyx could not avoid to smile when seeing the attitude of " Orpy". Still under the effects of its small mental control, the wrist did not let be original crossbeam and. So it was put of knees, one of not very often in its life that did before somebody, and open great to the mouth, obeying to sexy nurse, saying without words:

- Ahhh!
Report Spam   Logged

I do not speak English, I am using a translator. Please keep that in mind when reading my turns
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2012, 12:17:35 am »

Orpy smiled, cute teeth flashing, as she gingerly placed the thermometer in Nyx's mouth, before giving her a sweet, sensual kiss on the lips.  Her tongue darted in and out of Nyx's mouth, as she pressed her breasts into Nyx's bosom, humming with pleasure at being allowed a hint of dominance in her submission to Mother.  She then pulled away, cooing, "Mmm, such candy-flavored lips!  I wonder what other tests I should perform, heehee!"

She slowly took off her gloves, before saying with a sweet smile, "Please lift your skirt and remove your panties!  I need to check for any pain or injuries on your delightful rear and pussy!"
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2012, 08:12:34 pm »

Nyx enjoyed the kiss intensely, kissing it with equal passion to its small toy, and enjoying I grazed of the sensual masses of meat in its lap. Lady Nyx followed you order of sexy nurse and retired its suit, putting itself to four legs, with its rumps aiming at the doll.

- Thus, nurse? - she said, moving sensually the rumps

Much was being amused playing with the girl. It did not worry to him to play a more submissive role in this occasion. It did not have anything of which to worry, since Ory did not have anything in its head more than the wicked thoughts that Nyx put there. In addition, never it was had funny as much when she was a Mistress, and had a pile of drones slaves. The true submission is much more funny.
Report Spam   Logged

I do not speak English, I am using a translator. Please keep that in mind when reading my turns
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2012, 09:22:42 pm »

Orpy grinned, giggling as she came toward Nyx, massaging her pale rear and sticking a hand down toward her hot pussy.  She ground her hips against one of Nyx's thighs, letting her lust begin to guide her, before resuming her role, and examining Nyx's rear and womanhood.

"Mmm.... no imperfections, or sores or bruising... soooo sexy~", she cooed, as she plunged a couple fingers into Nyx's pussy, pumping it while still grinding on her leg.
Report Spam   Logged

Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2012, 09:30:17 pm »

She was so funny to play with this submissive one, that Nyx was once again congratulated by it to have recruited. She moaned of desire before the sexual caresses, enjoying those so pleasant sensations. Its tact was delicious, and those fingers playing in to their began it pussy to return crazy from desire.

- And… that prescribes to me, nurse?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 10:11:43 pm by Sakyo » Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2012, 09:35:32 pm »

Orpy enjoyed pleasing Mother this way, and when asked about what kind of treatment should be prescribed, she giggled.

"Well, of course, we must treat you.  A healthy dose of sapphic love is in order, I belive!  Heehee~"

Her uniform then peeled itself back at her breasts and pussy while still staying on the rest of her body, thus allowing free access to her erogenous areas, before got on all fours and began flicking her tongue in and out of Nyx's womanhood.
Report Spam   Logged

Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2012, 09:26:22 pm »

Nyx laughed while its crossbeam nurse undressed. Later, it began to moan while Ory began to give him to please. She did not want to enjoy single, so of the suit of Nyx they began to leave tentacles that spoiled the crotch of doll, caressing clit, penetrating the vagina and its anus. The tentacles responded the own one to please of Nyx.

- To see what is the opinion… my ninfomana police!

She touched the suit of the wrist, she turned and it into a wicked and sexual suit of police.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2012, 01:26:32 pm »

As the tentacles caressed Ophy's clit, and penetrated her vagina and anus, she gave a squeal of delight and came, before her outfit and personality was changed again.  This time, she was far more dominant, and grinned, with lips covered in shiny black lipstick.

"I see the criminal enjoys being in such a position.  Let's see how you like this."

Inky tentacles then latched around Nyx's wrists and ankles, binding her, before Orpheel continued her sensual assault, continuously probing her snatch with fingers and latex tentacles.

"That's right, criminal.  Face your punishment!  Writhe in agony and ecstacy!"
Report Spam   Logged

Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2012, 02:53:10 pm »

Nyx was surprised, because it did not hope that Ory had changed so steep of personality, nor hoped either that he became so dominant. Even so, I do not worry in fact, because, everything was a game, and just by to think it, could return to its as submissive wrist as it would want.

So I let myself take by the game, moaning as the "Ory officia"l had asked to him, while he felt to approach his orgasm. Their tentacles now penetrated much more violent to the alive wrist and also they sucked his clit.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2012, 04:40:01 pm »

'Ory' had a dominant gleam in her eyes, enjoying the bout of playtime she was having with Mother.  Though she was dominant now, she still knew that at anytime Nyx could take over, making her into a delightful, submissive little doll again.  The thought made her wetter than before, and the tentacles drank from that arousal.  Her hips bucked more, as the tentacles went deeper into both women, and Ory moaned in lust.

"OOhhhhHnn~  ...such a slut, getting off on your punishment.  But I'm a slut for getting off on that sight.  Ahahahaha!!"
Report Spam   Logged

Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2012, 09:54:34 pm »

Nyx bent the back, arriving in an explosive orgasmo, and granting mentally the permission to the wrist to do the same. It returned to Orpheel to normality, and was useful to recover the breath. He had enjoyed much having played her, but there was time to play later:

- You enjoyed much our game? Well, there is somebody I want that you know
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2012, 10:22:56 pm »

Orpheel returned to normal, and smiled, glowing in submissive bliss, and nodded to Nyx.

"Of course, Mother.  It would be a pleasure to meet them."
Report Spam   Logged

Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2012, 08:58:40 pm »

Nix guided to a Orpheel through labyrinthine corridors multi. Finally he stopped at a pert, and opened. Inside was a large cuerto, and he was Ryuari. The maid cow was now ten months pregnant, her belly was huge. Her four breasts were three times larger, converted into authentic udders, and she could not stand, so ermanecía fours. A pair of small horns were on her forehead, showing that he was really in your state cattle. Apparently his "baby" was giving pleasure interiomente because bellowed, while expelling them milk their udders, and her vagina plenty of fluids. The whole floor was covered with milk and liquid sex

- Orpheel, meet Ryari. Ryari, she is Orpheel. Ryari was my maid cow, a fetishist, who ascended to Recruiter. But his first "recruited" became a sex toy, and then introduced into she, becoming his "baby." He is now in a state sugestible, and she tells him every day, making it the ideal partner and submissive. He sends waves of pleasure from the inside, so it's a great symbiosis.

But cow is a maid, and also pregnant, produce too much milk, and when more milk, cow becomes more. It's only been a day day is not milking, and looks like this.

Nix milking hoses connected to the four udders, and turn on the machine. While it is milked, the more pleasure to drink Ryari sent.

-I have an idea, to enjoy more Ryari milking. Give me oral sex, Orpheel
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 09:04:51 pm by Sakyo » Report Spam   Logged

Rin

Procrastinating Writer/Mad Scientist

View Profile
Level 5 Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2012, 07:21:21 pm »

Ryari looked up at the two, though she said nothing. She was enjoying the pleasure for the soldier had been doing what she wanted all along. And she hoped once this was done she could go out and recruit more to the group. Ryari mooed in pleasure, the milk squirting everywhere as she was on her belly almost, the baby inside was something else. The cow maid didn't think this would happen but as soon as it came out she would hope she could continue pleasing the master. Her udders felt so heavy with milk, as she chewed on her lip, the pleasure within was over whelming.
Report Spam   Logged

"The Hardest Thing We Have to Do, Is Face The Darkest Thing... Ourselves, Our Fears and The Heart..."

Finished Book 2. Now time for some good RP, Science and Muffins. Open for RP. Mad Scientist Plotting the World's End <3
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2012, 01:24:20 pm »

"Yes, Mother.", Orpheel cooed, and knelt to the floor, her face before Nyx's womanhood, and she began servicing the woman expertly.  Her tongue coiled around in Nyx's pussy, as the intoxicating taste of her inky juices spilled into her mouth.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: