Ensnared
April 19, 2024, 02:13:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Night Mansion (Nix-Erebus)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Night Mansion (Nix-Erebus)  (Read 2658 times)
Sakyo

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
500 Posts Level 4 Linux User
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2012, 05:59:36 pm »

Nyx enjoyed the view of Ryari milked and moaning in pleasure. But the language was really working Orpheel and began to groan at the oral pleasure. Almost forgot his original idea, but recovered in time. Support your hands on the head of Orpheel, and plunged again against her vagina. The woman's vagina was further expanded, while she was pushing the angel's face inward. Gradually, the woman's head was introduced, until he was completely inside. Only then contracted labia, and pressed against the neck of Orpheel, not stifle it, but preventing them to escape.

- Like, my dear Orpheel? Believe me that is going to get better.
Report Spam   Logged

I do not speak English, I am using a translator. Please keep that in mind when reading my turns
Rin

Procrastinating Writer/Mad Scientist

View Profile
Level 5 Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2012, 06:43:03 pm »

Ryari looked over at him in confusion wondering what they were doing here as she tilted her head though she fell more and more in pleasure her hands even went and played with her oversized udders as she moaned more and more from the pleasure.
Report Spam   Logged

"The Hardest Thing We Have to Do, Is Face The Darkest Thing... Ourselves, Our Fears and The Heart..."

Finished Book 2. Now time for some good RP, Science and Muffins. Open for RP. Mad Scientist Plotting the World's End <3
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2012, 06:51:25 pm »

Orpheel felt her face getting pushed into Mother's pussy, and was shocked when it was fully enveloped, the labia closing around her neck.

"I'm.. in Mother's pussy!  MOTHER'S PUSSY...~"

The intoxicating smell and taste filled her lungs, and she felt that she could come right there, as she rubbed her head all around in Nyx's womb.  She screamed in ecstacy, and Ryari would hear a muffled cry emanating from Nyx's abdomen.
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2012, 07:17:49 pm »

Nyx moaned in ecstasy having the entire head of Orpheel in her pussy. When the woman screamed, arched Nyx in a powerful orgasm that left her knees weak. But while interesting, she wanted more. He began to caress the body of the angel, and Ryari could see how slowly the pet would melt and shrink, while the hands of Nyx were molding in a new way. When Lady Nyx just had a big, long and wide white cock out of her vagina. Not was a strap on, Orpheel now it was really a male member. Orpheel could be totally rigid and excited now.

With its "daughter" turned into a cock, approached the cow. Ryari got behind, and was introduced into the vagina of women.

-Ohhhh, now my dear Orpheel, we will give you a great time to Ryari.

Nyx began to be promoted within the vagina Ryari, while what remained of the head inside her pussy Orpheel gave him great pleasure at the same time. The cock was conectnada not only Orpheel nerves, also those of Nyx. It was like having a vibrator while he was fucking.
Report Spam   Logged

I do not speak English, I am using a translator. Please keep that in mind when reading my turns
Rin

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2012, 07:54:48 pm »

Ryari looked up as the two connected their bodies once again in the dance of sex something she always wanted and her body made her want. Her hands rubbing up and down her udders moaning in pleasure as she continued to have sex with the two.
Report Spam   Logged

"The Hardest Thing We Have to Do, Is Face The Darkest Thing... Ourselves, Our Fears and The Heart..."

Finished Book 2. Now time for some good RP, Science and Muffins. Open for RP. Mad Scientist Plotting the World's End <3
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2012, 08:02:44 pm »

Orpheel couldn't believe it.  It was like her nerves were connected to Mother's, and her entire being was pure sensitivity and pleasure.  She...

"OOHhhHhH~"

She wanted to come, but her pleasure was connected directly with Nyx's, and she couldn't come until Mother did, yelling and vibrating inside Nyx's womb.
Report Spam   Logged

Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2012, 09:25:42 pm »

Nyx began to moan more and more as fucked Ryari with Orpheel. Then came a wonderful idea, and modified his cock, causing it to grow another member. With the new member, was introduced into the anus of the maid cow, and I continue fucking. Also, could feel Ryari members were growing inside her more and more.
Report Spam   Logged

Rin

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2012, 09:30:07 pm »

More and more juices and milk came out of Ryari as he had sex with her using the one named Orpheel. She moaned in such pleasure that she was in ectasy. She rocked and thrusted her form against her master allowing both the members inside of her, allowing more and more of her to become full of the tainted milk. Even drinking some of the juices that her mind became more and more of what the master wished of her. She was enjoying this knowing soon it would bring out the baby within and allow her to have an obedient toy to do with what she wished. But she would recruit more, for all she wanted was to be in the eternal orgasm of sex.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2012, 09:33:39 pm »

Orpheel felt herself grow a second part of herself before being inserted in Ryari's rear.  The ecstacy was just too much, and she just wanted to empty herself with cum.  But she couldn't: she was merely a channel for Mother to fuck her pet right now.

She found that incredibly sexy, and lost herself in blissful lust, mind gone, and nothing more than an extension of Nyx.
Report Spam   Logged

Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2012, 09:59:18 pm »

Nyx spent several hours having sex with his two servants, using their ability to delay orgasm as much as possible., and so disrutar a special moment. But even the mighty woman had its limits, and finally began to ejaculate into the maid compulsively cow. When he finished, he walked back, stroking its two members, and asked that some of Orpheel have left the semen, and how it affected the loss of semen to the angel when he returned to normal .... if the return to normal.

But then, the "baby" of Ryari decided to be born. Instead of contractions, the mother began having orgasms, one after another while the baby began to emerge by the soaked pussy. Nyx brought to normal Orphell, to see the show. And while the udder of the cow milk exploded in a viscous dark shape came out of the vagina, and fell to the ground.

The slimy thing took shape, becoming a mercenary, but now was larger, broader and dressed in armor with horns. Sn a word, disconnect hoses milking, and began drinking avidly from the udders of Ryari, emptying them completely.

-Congratulations, Ryari. It's a boy
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 08:32:49 am by Sakyo » Report Spam   Logged

Rin

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2012, 10:05:41 pm »

As the hoses left her form, it returned to the sultry female human form she guised in as she smiled seeing the baby now. Before long lust and desire filled her form as she nodded. She looked at her master now, as her toy had been born into a handsome man, obedient to her word. Ryari smiled more I am glad I can do this for you master. Shall I recruit more to your power or may I have my servant? she asked as she was covered in semen and her juices and milk
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2012, 11:05:51 pm »

Orpheel finally came when Nyx did, and felt relieved, though she was still lustful, wanting more sex.  Then Ryari gave birth, and Orpheel stood and awaited the sight, while Mother took care of the newborn and Ryari.
Report Spam   Logged

Sakyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2012, 06:43:09 pm »

Nyx smiled when asked Ryari, and snap my fingers. The costume changed girl was now a tight white shirt and black on the four big boobs, with a skirt and high heeled boots to match. Twin sheathed swords hanging from a belt around his waist, along with a box with a deck of tarot cards.

- Congratulations, Ryari you've just been promoted to a pet zodiac. For now, you have the day off, so enjoy your "toy". Tomorrow will instruct you in your new duties.

Nyx left, with her "daughter". Despite all the sex, the woman was still hot, and eager to play, so he took her to a room with submissive "faceless" arranged as sex toys.

- You are one of my pet, so you can modify as subordinates like me. Of course, most have their own desires, and we can not change them without their consent or not to obey their fetishes and desires, because otherwise we would be like the Organization.

But the "faceless" are a different case. In his previous life, were murderers, rapists, bad people in general. Therefore, the simbionetes control everything your body and your mind is trapped without seeing or hearing. With them will practice your skills. Choose one and start practicing.
Report Spam   Logged

Rin

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2012, 05:56:51 am »

Ryari nodded as she listened to all of this. Though she had now changed, she didn't mind for she was happier this way. Ryari would do her duties tomorrow as she whisked herself off with her toy.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: