Ensnared
April 19, 2024, 06:26:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Ruins of Fort Homestead (Zatyrra)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Ruins of Fort Homestead (Zatyrra)  (Read 1935 times)
Rin

Procrastinating Writer/Mad Scientist

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2012, 10:47:59 pm »

Maiken pushed her hand away, for she didn't like to be examined or touched by a stranger. And the words of experiment made her worry even more. But the words of the storm becoming heavy and the slim survival rate made her slump down. She slunk away backwards as she didn't want to be rude but she also didn't want to be near this woman. The cold touch made her shiver and she knew this wasn't good.

"Experiment?" she asked curiously.
Report Spam   Logged

"The Hardest Thing We Have to Do, Is Face The Darkest Thing... Ourselves, Our Fears and The Heart..."

Finished Book 2. Now time for some good RP, Science and Muffins. Open for RP. Mad Scientist Plotting the World's End <3
Martyr-The-Chicken

View Profile
Level 4 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2012, 10:52:28 pm »

Zatyrra's hand remained held up for a moment after the elf had backed away. It had been so long since she'd had contact with an obsolete creature, it was almost confusing to have someone pull away from her unless ordered. Finally the hand dropped back down to her side.

"Correct. An experiment." She repeated, spider-like appendages clicking on the stone floor as they carried her closer to the girl. "I require someone with medical skill to assist me in my work. You will suit that purpose acceptably."

Finally a flash of emotion came over Zatyrra's pale features, in the form of a smile. "You will need to be upgraded first, i'm afraid."
Report Spam   Logged
Rin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2012, 10:58:28 pm »

"Upgraded? I don't think I like that wording." she said watching her still. "I don't think I will allow that." she said finally getting her barrings.

Seeing the woman more, she grew eerily suspicious of the woman's words. Maiken was not a fool. She knew when someone was lying to her and this woman didn't seem like she was telling the truth, like she was hiding something. Maiken sighed knowing she couldn't leave because of the storm.

"It sounds like a trap to me."
Report Spam   Logged

"The Hardest Thing We Have to Do, Is Face The Darkest Thing... Ourselves, Our Fears and The Heart..."

Finished Book 2. Now time for some good RP, Science and Muffins. Open for RP. Mad Scientist Plotting the World's End <3
Martyr-The-Chicken

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2012, 11:03:01 pm »

"A trap?" Zatyrra mused, tilting her head in amusement. "Perhaps. Though you came here of your own accord. You are the only one to blame."

The mechanical woman crept ever closer, the devices on her hand starting to whir and twitch. "Do not worry. I will make you better. A better doctor, a better fighter, and better being."

Up came that threatening device-covered hand, its contraptions now alive with movement.

"The logical action is for you to surrender your body to me. Regardless, your choice is irrelevant. You belong to me now."
Report Spam   Logged
Rin

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2012, 11:06:46 pm »

Maiken shook her head as she heard those words as she turned around and ran back up the dim light halls. She didn't want to belong to someone even this creepy woman and when she said that it made her become frightened. The elf fell as she climbed up the path, her eye sight was horrible and she could hear the machines coming behind her wanting to make her one of those. It was true she did come here on her own accord. But she didn't want to change and become what ever these creatures were.

Ugh, just my luck. I should have stayed home. she thought to herself.
Report Spam   Logged

Martyr-The-Chicken

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2012, 11:13:49 pm »

Zatyrra followed casually behind the fleeing elf, the sound of those artificial legs clicking loudly behind Maiken as she started climbing back up the stairs. As she fell, it was only seconds before the mechanical mistress had caught up, her mechanical appendages using the wall and tight space to carry her up quickly.

"Chances of escape: Nonexistent" She said in her monotone voice, though it almost seemed like she was mocking the elf. "Best course of action: Punishment."

Zatyrra suddenly jabbed outward with her right hand, a needle of bright red liquid seeking to pierce the fallen elf's flesh.

(Torture Serum 50%: Zatyrra injects an opponent with a drug that inflicts constant pain, dealing 10 HP and 10 CC damage each turn for three turns.)
Report Spam   Logged
Rin

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2012, 11:19:34 pm »

{roll, 90.}

Maiken barely missed the lady's fingers jabbing her with the liquid but she did miss it. She sighed as this woman wanted her and she was trying to keep her from leaving. A mistake on Maiken's part was coming here in the first place. Maybe if she could form an attack it would distract the lady and give her a chance to run off and out of here even if it was in the storm.

Thunder Thrust: 80% to hit. 60% save roll. Maiken uses her pole arm to hit the target 2-3 times, 5-10 damage. Because it uses lightning, it has the possibility to paralyze, a low rate of 20%
Report Spam   Logged

Martyr-The-Chicken

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2012, 11:27:13 pm »

(Roll, 87)

Zatyrra narrowed her eyes in disappointment as the elf dodged her attack. She was agile, that much was certain. That was good, as her experiments required good physical stock.

Ready for the counterattack, she reared back to avoid the strikes from the polearm.

"You will have to do better."

With that, she lifted one of her spider-like legs, swiping at the elf roughly.

(Hard Swipe 70%: Zatyrra bats out for a hard blow with one of her mechanical legs, doing 20 HP damage with a 45% chance to stun for one turn.)
Report Spam   Logged
Rin

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2012, 11:33:01 pm »

{roll 61, 80 hp remaining}

Annoyed this attack didn't hit, she tried to remained cautious. This woman was stronger than she thought and knowing she couldn't use a distraction to get away made the situation even harder to go. She sighed as she felt the nail going into her skin as she growled low. Hating to be caught unguard she sighed as she felt this stun her as well. Things were not looking up for the elf. But she would not be taken so easily.

"You haven't won yet." she muttered.

no move, paralyzed
Report Spam   Logged

Martyr-The-Chicken

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2012, 11:41:21 pm »

Would have felt a sick sense of satisfaction as she felt the blow connect with the elf's form, giving her an opening to strike again.

"Don't resist. It's inefficient to mend organic parts when i'm just going to replace them..."

Out came another needle, this one filled with a luminescent violet fluid, and she jabbed it forward.

(Tranquilizer Serum 60%: Zatyraa uses her right arm to inject an opponent with a strong tranquilizer, dealing 20CC. Cannot use while Extending Height and must wait three turns for injector to refill)

(Intimidating Appearance (Passive): Zatyrra's form is terrifying to behold even by the most stalwart warriors, and each moment in it's presence makes the fight seem more hopeless, dealing 2 CC per turn.)
Report Spam   Logged
Rin

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2012, 11:48:21 pm »

{paralyzed, so the move hit, 22cc, 60 hp remaining}

Maiken grumbled as she was able to get another attack in. Amazed it had hit and yet she had to do something. Hopefully the paralyzation would wear off and she could counter attack and get out of here. But for now she was getting pummeled by this mistress. How she allowed this to happen? She never had to be in this position before and it angered her.

"I will not be yours!" she yelled again
Report Spam   Logged

Martyr-The-Chicken

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2012, 11:55:04 pm »

"Personal choice is irrelevant. Logic dictates that you will lose this conflict, and my experiments will be underway."

The elf would be able to move again now, though she would start to feel the effects of the injection almost immediately. She would start to feel tiny pinpricks of weakness, but not enough to bring her down just yet.

"Your world view is flawed, you will learn."

Again that red needle showed up, and she reached out to inject...

(Torture Serum 50%: Zatyrra injects an opponent with a drug that inflicts constant pain, dealing 10 HP and 10 CC damage each turn for three turns.)
Report Spam   Logged
Rin

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2012, 12:02:59 am »

[roll, 33. 32 cc, 50 hp remaining}

"You have no idea of what is flawed. You are flawed!" she yelled

The liquid filling her body again before she cried out in pain. She had to fight this, she could not become a pawn when she needed to be herself. She had to take down the mistresses and if she was a slave she couldn't do this. Even if she was flawed she didn't mind. She was happier for being flawed.

Vorpal Thrust: 70% to hit, 60% save roll. Thrusts the pole arm at enemy, 1-2 times, possible of critical hit, {75+20 if critical hits} 5-10 damage
Report Spam   Logged

Martyr-The-Chicken

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2012, 12:13:09 am »

(Roll 96, miss)

Again Zatyrra easily dodged the attack, a smile on her face. It was a look of confidence, though a mock one, a shade of emotion left from the human she'd likely been long ago.

"Your attacks are ineffective. Surrender now." She demanded, already moving in for another attack. The likelihood was that the girl would resist, so she would not wait for an answer.

Zatyrra's arms folded back as a series of vents opened on her abdomen, shortly after spilling out a large cloud of searing hot steam.

(Steam Blast 70%: Zatyrra targets an opponent with her vents, spraying them with scolding steam for 15 HP damage. 15% chance to blind an enemy for a turn, reducing attack chance by 20%. Only usable every five turns.)

(-10 HP and 12 CC from active effects. Torture serum active for one more turn.)
Report Spam   Logged
Rin

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2012, 12:19:26 am »

[roll 57. 34 hp remaining, 23 cc left}

Hit by the blast she growled low hating how she was losing to a mere creature. Knowing she had to do something she thought of using her powerful attack to see if she could get the advantage. She sighed as she shook her head before knowing it was the only option.

"Take this!" she yelled "I will not surrender. I rather die!"

Geirskogul: 80% to hit, 60% save roll. Dives underground to fly up and hit the opponent 7 times. Possible of critical {80+20 if critical hits} Powerful attack, needs to rest after wards. 20 damage
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: