Ensnared
April 20, 2024, 02:35:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

The Black Friar's Club

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Black Friar's Club  (Read 854 times)
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary
« on: May 26, 2012, 05:52:24 pm »

The Black Friar's Club is one of the few places where the well to do and not so well to do can mingle without to much concern.  It's an open-air amphitheater and performance venue.  It has a raised dais with gauzy canopies cover candlelit dining tables served by attractive well vested waitstaff for the wealthy, and a large open courtyard for the rest, where the workmen, off duty soldiers, and buskers successful enough to get permits or patronage hawk and perform.

The proprietor is a handsome unlanded noblewoman by the name of Sigourney, who prides herself on her well stocked winecellar and on being able to call up the best talent for performing arts on short notice.  The roasted pheasant is also highly recommended.

It is also a place where Cheri Lapin performs, and receives the attentions of guests and others who have fallen under her spell one way or another.
Report Spam   Logged

Dream a little dream of me!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 05:59:13 pm »

Cheri relaxed, fanning herself in her private dressing room.  She looked forward to seeing a certain young mage again, and discussing their future plans together....
Report Spam   Logged

Slixer

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Spammer 25 Posts in one day Second year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 06:16:31 pm »

"Ah yes good sir, I'm here to see Madam Cheri." A confident voice spoke, she wasn't particularly dressed for such a prestigious club but the girls affluence more than compensated for the lack of more elegant clothing.

Her lavender hair maintained it's well groomed look despite what appeared to be a rather harried traveller. Her boots seemed covered in a thick layer of dust, the only sign if any that she had been trekking far more than one would normally expect for a person to reach this fine establishment, though how she kept such signs from affecting the rest of her body sans her breathing was a mystery to all.
Report Spam   Logged
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 06:27:02 pm »

The bouncer let Alex Felmian through backstage.  Negotiating the corridor was not too difficult, and she quickly found herself at the thick stage door.  The place had been redone, to allow greater privacy, and more splendor, to the act that had brought prestige and wealth to the club.

Alex's pulse quickened, as she expected Cheri would be inside.
Report Spam   Logged

Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 06:39:08 pm »

Carefully Alex gripped the door knob, her heart felt like it may jump into her throat at any moment, her head felt  light with feelings of anticipation and joy at what waited her on the other side. She knocked lightly once before waiting patiently for the voice on the other side to respond. A futile gesture she knew but it was something she felt she owed to her mistress, as a woman of impeccable taste and beauty she deserved only the finest of considerations.
Report Spam   Logged
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 06:47:51 pm »

"Entres Vous!" came the voice from the other side.  There was the squeak of a seat cushion as someone rose.
Report Spam   Logged

Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2012, 07:01:41 pm »

She opened the door slowly, softly and most of all carefully. To Alex manners were paramount when dealing with anyone,  doubly so when said individual was the very sun with which her life revolved around.

"I hope I'm not disturbing." Her voice meek and apologetic a far cry from how she was in her regular life. This was the truest evidence of just how submissive she was to the lady inside.
Report Spam   Logged
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2012, 07:14:45 pm »

"Don't be silly Alex Felmian."  Lapin said, garbed in familiar red gown.  "It's always a pleasure to see you, and I'm sure you must have news.  Please come in and close the door." 

After the door shuts Lapin looks Alex up and down.  "You look travel worn.  Whatever have you been doing?"
Report Spam   Logged

Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2012, 06:52:59 am »

Briefly the young woman glanced down to her boots, mentally cursing that their appearence was so shoddy.

"Forgive me my lady I've been travelling on official business for the school." Alex finally spoke bowing her head. "It makes a better impression when the head mistress comes to tell the parents that their children are very gifted you see, It's of paramount importance that they understand just how important it is for their child to attend."  briefly she adjusted her hair before continuing.

"Also it gives me a good opportunity to see if the child will one day be worthy on attending to your most esteemed self." Pride seemed to echo as she explained this part though she was sure Lapin was already fully aware of the twisted headmistresses designs.
Report Spam   Logged
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2012, 03:33:52 pm »

Lapin could indeed anticipate many of Alex's thoughts and designs, thanks to their intimate connection.  She didn't, of course, see these actions as twisted in any way.  Surely, she thought, this world was full of hapless prey in need of the protection of Lapin and her minions from the likes of cruel and devouring alien intelligences.

"I am glad you are considering our future, Miss Felmian.  Remember that our purpose is not merely the exercise and acquisition of power.  Otherwise we would be no better than the Organization we oppose."  She smiled.  "Still, it is good that you are keeping a weather eye out for those who would... benefit from our protection and our comfort."

She moved forward predatorially, unlacing her own red dress and exposing a bit of soft cleavage.  Felmian had pleased her, and it was only right that she be pleasured in turn.

"And what sort of prospects... have you found.  Your new fiance guarding the home front is he, or did he come with you on your journey?"
Report Spam   Logged

Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2012, 03:48:33 pm »

She blushed slightly at the mention of her previous scheme, though she was not entirely in her right mind she did really a little silly for going so far in it.

"W-well Vern is... He's not 'husband' material." Alex smiled noticing the treat she was given when Lapin began to show some skin. "I decided that friends with benefits would be more useful for now, w-what with it being a little odd for a dean to marry a student so quickly."

"He's studying at the moment anyway." she quickly added remembering she hadn't quite answered the question given to her.
Report Spam   Logged
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2012, 04:04:15 pm »

"Hmmm.. it seemed a good match, materially, but I will trust you to act in our best interest, my precious Anne."

She stretched a hand to cup Alex's chin, holding her eyes with her own while she traced softly down her neck to her shirt and the edge of her cleavage.  Already Mistress was undressing her with her eyes, and Alex felt that thrill of pleasure she always felt when sex with her Mistress was promised.

"What about other prospects?"
Report Spam   Logged

Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2012, 04:14:26 pm »

Alex slowly gulped as the proximity between them was closed, oh how she loved the games Lapin played, truth be she was fairly sure she could be brought to multiple climaxes from just this play alone.

"T-there was a young girl not to far from here." she lightly panted. "B-barely 16 b-but she definately has the makings of a fine magician. An early bloomer to, very modest. Given a couple of years I'm sure she'd please you. Then there was the twins from Denton. Genius at elemental magic, They are already enrolled a few months and I'm sure they'd be perfect for a meeting to." Mentally she checked off those that seemed most promising.
Report Spam   Logged
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2012, 08:36:14 pm »

"Perhaps when they have matured a little.  Can't wait to make their acquaintance."

She began to untie Alex's traveling scarf. The tip of her breast brushed Alex's chest, and her crimson eyes sought Alex's grey ones and locked onto them.
Report Spam   Logged

Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2012, 02:38:43 pm »

"O-of course Mistress, all is for you...." Alex gulped as she revelled in the close that she and and Lapin were currently sharing, her hers hooded as her gaze meet with Lapin's anticipating what was to come.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: