Ensnared
April 20, 2024, 09:31:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

The Black Friar's Club

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Black Friar's Club  (Read 856 times)
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2012, 08:42:25 pm »

Lapin began to unwrap the entranced sorceress.  She could have her unwrap herself, but had decided that watching slip under her power, helpless and aroused while she was undressed, was the flavor they both desired.  Ms. Felmian was feeling self-conscious about her appearance, and knew Lapin preferred to see her in flowing dresses rather than these traveling clothes.  She must be taught that she was useful and appreciated no matter what she wore.

Or didn't wear.

Lapin was pleased to see at least a corset to help manage her figure.  And told Alex so, letting her moan in response to having pleased her Mistress in any way.

Encouraged, Chéri Lapin let her own dress slide down around her shoulders, and began kissing Alex's face and neck hungrily as Alex's features slackened into bliss.
Report Spam   Logged

Dream a little dream of me!
Slixer

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Spammer 25 Posts in one day Second year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2012, 05:55:29 pm »

"Ah-ah m-mistress y-you reward m-me to easily." Alex moaned as she felt her legs weaken as Lapin undressed her and littered her face with soft kisses. She was sure her legs would gave way if this kept up.
Report Spam   Logged
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2012, 08:19:40 pm »

"You are my willing servant, remember.  You deserve my consideration, and my love." 

She held Alex with surprising strength, and moved her towards the couch, half dragging her as Alex's knees did become wobbly.

"I am sure you will try harder to maintain my high standards of beauty and decorum when your work takes you to less rustic areas.  Don't be afraid to use a coach when you can.  To those I reveal the truth to, I would have them see the confidence and beauty of my servants.  I know you will seek always to do my will, my dear Alex.  Won't you?"

Alex was now nude from the waist up, and her skirts were being dragged down her shapely legs to her knees. Alex's heart beat fast, and her sex clenched in anticipation, as Lapin's seductive power moved in her slave's body and mind.  Whatever her Mistress said became truth.
Report Spam   Logged

Slixer

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Spammer 25 Posts in one day Second year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2012, 07:21:16 pm »

Alex gulped and it was a very noticeable one at that, she was sure if didn't maintain her body on a regular basis her heart would have gave out long before this moment.

She couldn't deny at her mistress said and she certainly wouldn't but even now she was finding it hard to string words together as she attempted to stop herself from simply drooling in utter lust as she was seduced by this all power being. Her skirt hit the ground next leaving her with only a very damp pair of panties that left very little to the imagination.
Report Spam   Logged
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2012, 04:50:04 pm »

Lapin Cheri pushed Alex back into the the cushions, crawling on top of her, pressing her still clothes breasts against Alex's stiffened nipples.

"We've barely started, my pet, and you're already so wet for me.."  She teased Alex's clit through her soaked panties, kissed her on the mouth and neck, then slowly moved down to give her breasts some attention.

Rising abruptly she commanded, "Raise your arms."  Her voice and pressure on Ms. Felmian's mind made Alex's arms climb as though bound by invisible cords.  "Tightly... helplessly... like you are bound... you cannot bring them down no matter how you struggle.  You are hypnotized, your mind submitting to the fantasies I give you.  You know this, but are still deeply in my power.  You're going hard and soft at the same time, Alex Felmian.  You are mine..." 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: