Ensnared
March 29, 2024, 03:58:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Mind Control in the News

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mind Control in the News  (Read 697 times)
Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Third year Anniversary Search
« on: June 19, 2012, 01:26:49 pm »

Welcome to today's edition of "Mind Control in the News", where we serve up the latest mind control happenings in the news!  Just remember to look deeply into the hypno-spiral while reading this so our subliminal messages can take hold. Wink 

Yahoo News:  Canadian Students Rescued from Mass Hypnosis

In what appears to be a demonstration gone awry, several 12-13 year old girls at a private Canadian school were left in an entranced state, one for up to five hours, after a demonstration by a stage hypnotist who could not reverse the trance.  The stage hypnotist had to call his mentor, who had to drive an hour to get to the school, to get the girls out of trance again.  The mentor suggested that part of the reason the girls remained entranced was because the stage hypnotist was young and good-looking.

Our take:  Clearly this stage hypnotist has quite a fledgling career ahead of him, though we strongly advocate that he practice his craft and trade on those more of-age.  There are bound to be private girls' high schools or, better still, private girls' colleges that would work well.  We also encourage him to send us an e-mail with what techniques he used... for the sake of posterity and record-keeping, of course!  Oh... and one other suggestion:  If you take our advice, don't call your mentor when you can't get them out of trance! Wink 
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Senti Onikawa

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 11:05:37 pm »

"One of the reasons the girls stayed in trance is because the hypnotist was young and good-looking". <-- Oh, world. When something this ridiculous makes FOX News level of interest, please explode. Explode into billions of pieces, with a piece for each person alive on this rock.

I just want to say, if the guy knew what he was doing, they wouldn't stay in a trance. If they're 13 and 14, then I really don't know. They may have even been screwing with his head for the lulz or something. I just... I can't fathom why people even see this as noteworthy.

It's Yahoo News. They're like what FOX would be if the gullible idiots of the US and Canada weren't, well, gullible. And stupid.
Report Spam   Logged
Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
Level 5 Third year Anniversary Search
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 12:12:34 am »

Forgive me - I saw it as I was reading through the news, thought it was quite humorous, and thought that others would enjoy seeing it.  I apologize if I have offended your sensibilities by posting such drivel from Yahoo News, moreso that I apparently am a "gullible idiot" for my choice of one (of many) news sites that I read on a frequent basis. 

If this is the response I am going to get within this forum for posting something such as this, then perhaps I need to take myself elsewhere and save everyone else some time and trouble.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 12:15:53 am by Vortex421 » Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 03:31:46 pm »

Senti, you need to chill out.  -_-;
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: